Once going over the basics, they had everyone line up and began shooting.

Birdy wasn't amazing at first. Her stance was off, and she was still getting used to the aim, but she would clip the cans and shatter a few bottles.

She knew it would be harder to hit a moving target. Especially a target that was trying to kill you.

After a few hours of shooting, the group left in case they attracted more walkers than they could handle.

Andrea seemed to be a natural. Rick and Shane decided she could use advanced training, and Shane stayed behind to teach her.

Birdy spent the rest of her day doing chores and helping with dinner. She had gone to collect the plate from Daryl's tent, but he was gone. It seemed to be a reoccurring theme with him.

She didn't bother looking for him, knowing he could take care of himself, even if he was injured.

The next day, Birdy was going out on her horse, to help search for the girl, when she spotted the group hanging around the barn. 

Her uncle had warned her to stay away, didn't want anyone near it.

But her curiosity began to grow as the group began to argue loudly.

"Go." Maggie told her, "I'll deal with it."

With a reluctant nod, Birdy went out into the woods, following the trail that Rick had marked the day before. It was the trail Daryl was on, the one where he fell and hurt himself.

But it was also the trail where they found evidence of Sophia.

Birdy wasn't a tracker, she didn't know what she was looking for beside a little girl. She tried finding something that looked out of place, but all there was out there was leaves and sticks and trees.

She was out there for hours, but she didn't find anything, at least not to her knowledge. Birdy didn't see anything other than squirrels and birds.

Birdy was just putting Dolly away when she heard a commotion coming from the house. She rushed over, seeing most of the group gathered around, with Shane handing out guns,

"What's going on?" Birdy asked, approaching them,

"Here." Shane held out a gun towards her, "I saw you shoot the other day. Go on."

"I... I don't.." She glanced over at Maggie in confusion, 

"Take it." Shane spat, stepping towards her and shoving the gun in her hands.

"Hey, man, back off." Daryl grunted, getting in between him and Birdy, "She don't gotta."

"If she wants to protect her farm, she'll take the gun and help us." Shane told the hunter,

"And she's still confused." Birdy moved around the men, "What's going on?"

Maggie moved towards her and Birdy took a step backwards as Shane stated, "What is that?" They all turned to see Rick and Hershel walking out of the woods, two geeks attached to poles while Jimmy led them, making noises to keep the geeks interested,

"What the fuck?" 

Birdy had no idea what was going on. Why were they capturing the geeks? Why were they leading them towards the barn?

Shane took off towards them and everybody followed.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Shane, just back off." Rick demanded, still trying to keep control of the walker,

"Why do your people have guns?" Hershel asked,

"Are you kidding me?' Shane scoffed, "You see?You see what they're holding onto?"