My crush is gay

Hello fellas I am Hannah, a virgin girl who is looking for someone special to have her first night stand with.

... *grabbes her thighs* "oh Hannah I will fuck u so hard, spread that little virgin pussy for daddy and beg me to fuck you" I was going to fuck the hottest guy in school Darren I had a big crush on him and my dreams were finally going to come true. He slide his dick on my pussy beginning to tease it and fuck me so har- ... *beep beep beep* what the fuck was that I wake up and check it was all a stupid dream, omg this sucks! I quickly get up and get ready for school.

I went to class and sit down we were having Mr.Sherod and he is the annoying teacher I can't deal with him for 2 hours straight but I had no choice. I was staring at Darren for half an hour Mr. Sherold called my name twice but I was stuck on my thoughts that I didn't heard him till he got on my desk and smacked a book on my desk. I was confused what was going on but he straight up send me outside and couldn't come to class for the 2nd class too. But I didn't care.

I was sitting on the floor for 10 mins and then I see Darren outside too. I asked him what did he do but he ignored me and went to the bathroom. What a jerk! The next hour I was getting bored already, I went to go to the lockers to get my vape when I heard some weird voices from the back of the lockers. I went to check what was it, I walk up there and I see, I see- "DARREN AND MR.SHEROLD?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" they were in a doggy position, the teacher that I hate was fucking my crush?!

They were stunned to speak, Sherold took his 8inch dick out off Darren's ass trying to comfort me but I quickly ran off from school with anger and pain I couldn't believe this. How could I be this stupid.