17.

Words are in fact a perfect manipulator, sometimes people use it wisely for their own benefit against others, and sometimes it works unknowingly. That night, a 'yes' from Jeongguk mouth seemed to play the same game with all of taehyung's sanity.Taehyung was starting to think that Lisa was the love of Jeongguk's life...Without knowing the person's name..

Overall Taehyung doesn't see it as a problem because he also loves Jungkook and if he comes back Taehyung will go back to him as well as Lisa and Jeongguk can continue their relationship....right?

But thinking of the two of them together made his gut twist.Maybe she treated him like that that day cause she is not aware of reality that's why but still..

Lisa is really beautiful but Jeongguk who knows how to make a person feel comfortable, knows how to take responsibility in the family before his own will, how to be the last hope of a broken person like him, with a mannerless, impolite person like Lisa, who doesn't think before saying anything. , that girl doesn't deserve a partner like him..

Anyway it's Jeongguk's choice.Taehyung needs to be happy after Jeongguk expresses his real feelings to him but in the corner of his heart Taehyung can't be happy.

However as the day went on Taehyung began to silently observe the way Lisa and Jeongguk looked at each other. Although Jeongguk always ignores Lisa probably because of his family's presence, but Lisa doesn't stop showing affection for Jeongguk even for a moment whenever he comes to her side, Sometimes it makes Lisa seem very clingy to Jeongguk in the irritating way but Instead of protesting, jeongguk says nothing to her.

Maybe their relationship was like that.

For example, one morning when everyone was sitting together at the dinning table having breakfast, where Mr.jeon sat on the chair on the top of the table, Mrs.jeon and lisa sat on the chair to his left, and Jeongguk and Taehyung sat opposite them as the maid was serving the food.

Taehyung was munching on his fried egg and toast as he reached up to pick up the glass of juice and take a sip as His eyes landed on Lisa, who glanced at Jeongguk and nibbled a small portion of the egg on her mouth, looking like she was eating Jeongguk with her eyes not the egg.

And on the other hand, Jeongguk was so busy talking to his father about some office matter that he didn't even notice her but look at her,she has no shame.

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut in disbelief feeling very annoyed by this as he quickly finished eating.

Another day, at night Taehyung usually fell asleep reading a book but he woke up suddenly because he felt so thirsty he reached for the water bottle. But as it was empty he got out of his bed, then his eyes fell on the empty sofa which indicated that Jeongguk hadn't come from the office yet.

So he slowly walked out of the door of the room with a bottle of water in his hand as he stepped on the first step of the stairs, he spotted two person holding hands right in front of the beginning of the stairs. He paused of a moment,recognizing a familiar voice as hurriedly hid behind a pillar.

Jeongguk and lisa continued their conversation, thankfully it was dark so they didn't notice taehyung. But due to the distance, Taehyung's ears only heard their murmurs without some indistinct words... Like lisa's desperate voice saying 'please Ggukei' as jeongguk's cold voice saying 'go to your room...'

Listening to this specific words, taehyung's mind was forming that maybe Lisa wanted to spend time with him but Jeongguk was oppose it.

Why is Jeongguk registering her when no one is present..? Why doesn't Jeongguk look happy talking to her? Why does he always avoid her? Even though lisa doesn't miss a chance to get close to him, why does Jeongguk show no interest in her?