4.

Next day

Time passes very firstly when we are anxiously waiting for something.Mr.Kim has been feeling exactly the same since morning.

But the whole thing is different for Taehyung, who never wakes up early in the morning, he got up early today and got ready to go to the shopping mall because he will buy a gift for his favourite hyungs.

So they finished their breakfast and went shopping....For hours,tae goes from one store to another and picks out a lot of gifts for his hyungs..After finishing their shopping, they eat ice cream together and they explore different parts of the mall like gaming zone, then they have lunch outside instead of going back to the hotel. Tae was feeling tired and since they still had a long time to go to the Jeon Mansion, they finished lunch and went to the hotel to rest.

But with the passage of time, The only thing running through Mr.kim's mind is what decision Mr. Jeon will make and if any decision is made, will it be in his favor! and if Yuri does not agree to help him?

______

On the other side....

At Jeon Mansion, Where vigorous arrangements are being made for the arrival of guests since morning. In the kitchen, Mrs.Jeon who advises her servants about cooking and also keeps an eye on the cleanliness of the house...

At that time, a fifteen-year-old boy entered the main door of the house wearing a sweaty white t-shirt for football practice from the morning. He felt so tired that he dropped the football in his arms, then went to the kitchen and drank water from the water bottle on the table without looking anywhere. As soon as he quenched his thirst, his attention was drawn to the various arrangements of the house.

With that he moved towards his mother to pursue his curiosity.....

"Mom, is there anything special today?"asked his mother, placing the bottle in his hand on the table.

His mother, who checked the taste of the soup with a spoon, narrowed her eyes at him, hearing his question.Seeing the curiosity in his son's eyes, a teasing thought played in his mind...

"Mmm....Yes, it's very special because Taehyung is coming today" she said with a small playful smile.

The moment Taehyung's name came out of mrs jeon's mouth, his curious eyes widened and lit up with disbelief...

"Mom..No really means...Tae means.. Taehyung is coming!!"he asked his mother again to know if what he had heard was correct

She nodded his head with a soft smile"yes..kook"

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier?" He shouted.. He doesn't even know if he will feel happy or excited knowing that his taebab..*cough* i mean taehyung is coming, or will be angry that his mother didn't tell him earlier,If he knows in advance, he can prepare some gift or something for tae.

Jungkook was so occupied with his thoughts that he didn't notice when his mother stood quietly in front of him and bent down to his level and ruffled his hair with her hands

"Why did I need to say?...is Taehyung so important to you?"with that he regained his senses and he met his mother's eyes but immediately he looked away from his mother, perhaps not seeing the blush that had formed on his cheeks as a result of her remark.

But without answering his mother's question, he ran to his room and took some of his savings,and left the house without saying anything. And Mrs.Jeon, who was quietly watching her son's activities, smiled softly and said, "I know where you go kook.."And she went back to her work

But they did not notice that someone was listening to their sweet conversation with a heavy heart and only one thing came out of his mouth
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
"tae is very important but only for me Only.For.Me....."

___________

Mr.kim was so nervous when he stood in front of Jeon Mansion in the evening cause his wait will end soon..But before he reached the door, Taehyung ran and rang the doorbell excitedly.

"Tae..behave yourself " mrs.kim shouted behind him. But Taehyung was losing patience to meet his hyungs so just he pouted at his mother and rang the bell again..again....

After few minutes for waiting,A servant opened the door.

Continued.........
______

I losing my interest in writing 😞

.....