9.

"Dad...I want to talk to Gguk hyung alone.."

Mr.Kim was eating silently but suddenly hearing Taehyung's words, he choked on his food as Mrs.Kim started patting him on the back and gave him a glass of water. When Mr. Kim felt some relief, he looked into Taehyung's face and tried to understand his mind.

Mrs. kim placed her hand on Mr.Kim's arm when she saw he not saying anything just glancing at taehyung as if he was thinking something.

When Mr.Kim looked at her, she nodded and assured him, as if Mr. Kim was asking her what to do.

"Of course, take him to your room then" Mr.kim smiled softly at Jeongguk to hide his concern.

Hearing this, Taehyung immediately got up from the chair and went to his room without looking at anyone else as jeongguk followed him silently with a silly smirk that no one noticed..

Mrs. Kim Who was watching them as they walked towards the room and when they entered the room she let out a sign as she looked at her husband.

"What do you think Eunjoo, what does Tae wants to talk to him about?" Mr.Kim asked in a whisper.

"I honestly don't know but I think it's very important for them to talk to each other" Mrs.Kim explained.

After entering the room, taehyung went straight to the balcony attached to his room, to get some fresh air.He closed his eyes and felt the gentle breeze blowing against his face as if it was soothing his anxiety.

He doesn't want him to be a branch of questions on other and to prove himself weak.

No he doesn't want that, he has to toughen himself up..If he had to clear all his doubts.

As he calmed his nerves he didn't sense the other's presence, as if the other also didn't want to wake him from his stupor.

When Jeongguk followed him into his room, a thousand butterflies fluttered in his stomach with joy. Although this is not his first time, he has sneaked into Tae's room many times before. But this is the first time Jeongguk came to his room with Tae's permission.

As he entered the room, light floral scents like jasmine and lavender caught his attention.

'That's right, that's what tae smells like'

Closing his eyes and inhaling the sweet fragrance, his eyes carefully observed every little thing in the room, not even the shirt under the pillow was hidden from his eyes.

But his eyes stopped on a certain one, staring at him,he looks so calm and precious that makes him to run and hug him, hide him in his plams and take him away from everyone in the world where no one could find them, But he knows that it is not possible for him to do that now because his precious one does not want to be with him or even by his side.

'How ironic isn't it'

A chuckle left his lips as Taehyung noticed him as Tae turned his head to look at him with narrowed eyes.

"Why did you agree to marry me hyung?"

"Because I love you Taehyung, you won't believe how much I love you. If I love anyone more than anything in the world, it's you...you..you Taehyung ." Jeongguk said breathlessly and quickly went towards him and cupped his cheeks with both his hands and looked at him with his burning desirable eyes.

"I am willing to do anything for you baby, you know how madly I am in love with you." as soon as he finished his sentence, a slap crossed his face as he puts his palm on his cheek.

"Are you listening to me hyung ?..I'm asking you something.." Taehyung said a little louder when Jeongguk snaps back to reality from his imagination as he lowered his head and rubbed his face with his hands and smiled bitterly to himself at his own pitiful state.