5.

I thought I wouldn't continue this story but when I got a comment from my favorite author it inspired me so much...
so here I am💀 Now enjoy the story....

As a maid opened the door, she recognized Mr. Kim's family and bowed with a gentle smile, "Please come in..." This is not the first time that the Kim family has come to the Jeon Mansion, everyone in this house knows about the friendship between the Kim and the Jeon family, and especially the cute little angel, I mean Taehyung.

With this 'come in' they entered through the door and the maid led them to the couch in the living room. They took their seats in the couch, as the servant went to the kitchen to call Mrs.jeon.

The hall in which they sat was a hall of a house, but it was so big that 80 to 100 people could easily fit in it and from precious statues to pictures, everything shines as if it has just been cleaned..Gray color on the walls, fresh lily flowers in the flower vase, sweet smell in the air all create a peaceful atmosphere..As mrs. Kim feels a sense of peace at these observations, but she doesn't know that the two person sitting next to her are having an inner storm going on in their own minds.On the one hand, Mr. Kim is occupied with business matters as tae started to feel so restless to meet his kookei hyung that he began to tap his feet on the ground.

But all their thoughts were interrupted when a cheering voice reached their ears "Welcome welcome...I have been waiting for you all" With a huge smile on her face, Mrs.jeon walked towards them from the kitchen.

"Yuri you are getting younger day by day.." With that mrs kim and mrs jeon hugged each other...

"What about you eunjoo,,,you are no less than college girls" Forgetting everything around them, they broke the hug and kept giggling at their own words.

Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim first met through the introduction of their husbands, but through spending time together they have become such friends that they don't need anyone else when they are by each other's side. But again when they started to get lost in their chit-chat, a cough interrupts the conversation and when they look at the source of the cough....

with a chuckle Mrs.jeon went to her knees before taehyung who is standing behind them with his hand folded towards his chest looking at the other side....

"Is anyone angry?" Tae shook his head yes with a cute angry pout.."Yes tae tae is very angry because you didn't pay any attention to him..."

Mrs.jeon mrs.kim ​​look at each other with a smile and look at tae and mrs jeon put her hands on her ears dramatically "auntie is so sorry... well tell auntie what to do to get forgiveness...auntie will do it."

Hearing this from Mrs. Jeon, Taehyung's pouty lips turned into a bright box-shaped smile and thoughtfully put his finger on his snout and said, "Tae Tae wants to eat Aunty's special cookies."

Mrs.jeon nodded and tae hugged her "thank you auntie, tae tae is not mad at you anymore" While hugging, Mrs. Jeon ran her hands through Taehyung's hair and thought to herself, "Cookies are the little things, I'm going to give my precious kookie to you."

After that they sit on the couch and eat the snacks served by the servants in advance, Mrs. Jeon talks to Mr. Kim while Mr.jeon, who is in his room for an urgent online meeting, also comes to greet them.

They were talking to each other so naturally that this behavior was beyond Mr. Kim's mind. He thought he might see Yuri's serious or cold emotionless face, but her behavior made him wonder if Mr. Jeon had talked to Yuri about his proposal.

Meanwhile

Taehyung curiously looks around while eating the special cookies made by Mrs. Jeon as his eyes meet the boy standing in the corner of the hall, he forgets his surroundings and excitedly jumps up from the couch and runs to the boy and hugs him "how are you kookie?...Do you know how much I miss you? Since when Waiting for you.. where have you been!!"