"Even death." He said. "Because after death I will look for you and we will be together forever."

"Yes. I love you." I cried.

"I love you too." He wiped my tears and kissed me. "I love you more than myself and if I ever lie to you and tell you I don't trust me. That is a lie."

"I know." I hugged him. "I know you know I would never leave your side but if we get separate remember that my heart is and will always just be yours."

"Both figuratively and literally?"

"Elijah!"  

"I am joking." He laughed. "Now choose a nice shirt so we can leave."

"You are wearing white pants so wear a white t-shirt and denim and you can match with me." I suggested and he agreed. I hope Red and Ryker are also wearing blue and white so we can all match. 

After Elijah got dressed we went to my parent's place and Elijah volunteered to take Red and Ryker to the car while I went to my sister's room. 

I entered her room and tears started filling my eyes. We were raised in this house and today none of us live here anymore. 

I opened the drawer and the first page in it was a picture she drew for me when she was a kid. We might have been four years apart but we sure acted like twins, we were so inseparable even though at times we would fight. 

-Flashback-

"Anne. Anne. Anne, where are you?" Meghan ran to me. "I made a new drawing."

"Meg, is the little one you?" I asked looking at the drawing.

"No. It's you." She smiled. "I am four but when I am eight I will be bigger than you." I laughed at her.

 -- 

"Today is your first day of high school, I can't believe you are all grown up." I cried and she hugged me.

"But I am still your little sister." She said. 

-- 

"You are pregnant?" Meghan asked looking at me.

"Yes." I replied.

"I am so happy for you." She hugged me tight. "Even though the Carsons still want you dead for shooting Elijah. I am glad you are pregnant." 

-- 

"Annette's gone Grandpa." Meghan cried and I was standing behind the door, eavesdropping. I miss her, I miss seeing her.

"I know kiddo." He replied.

"Grandpa please get my sister back. I can't live without her. She can't die grandpa, I can't lose her." Meghan cried.

"Meghan, I can't bring someone back from the dead. Your sister is gone. I am sorry my child." 

"I can't live without her." She shouted. "Grandpa, I will die without her. I need her grandpa, please. I promise I will change my ways. I will do whatever you want but I can't see Annette gone. I want my sister back!" She said. "I just want her back, please."

"Meghan, there's nothing I can do." Grandpa said and I walked away, tears running down my cheeks. I miss her too, I miss her more than anything but I can't see her again. Not now and not ever. 

-- 

"I can't believe you are back." She hugged me tight. 

"I'll always be by your side no matter what." I told her.