6. A Crazy Day!

To say that Ash had a good day is a lie.

-

The moment Ash woke up, he was greeted with a pounding migraine. Pikachu didn't even try to hide its concern.

"Pikapi? Pika chuchu?(Pikapi? Are you okay?)"

"Yeah, bud. I'm alright," he lied poorly.

Even Kukui was worried. He told Ash he could take the day off if he wasn't well. But Ash reassured him that he was just tired and he would be okay once he drank some coffee.

He was not.

He figured that it was the presence watching him. When he first came to Alola, he felt something watch him with his Aura. The feeling has not changed since he has been Alola.

-

The trek to school, his migraine had only gotten worse. Whoever or whatever had an aura that was way too strong. But he shoved that feeling down,
                                                down,
                                                            down.

When they reached class, they were both greeted with friendly 'Alola's'. Although, one of them was not no friendly. Kiawe still did not like him. But he had other problems to deal with other than a student disliking him. Like a student who is bothering him when he had work and a headache.

"Ash! It's been 3 weeks. What's the prize?" whined Lana by his desk. She had been asking him non-stop about it. He would always say 'all in due time' and it was so frustrating! Kukui told Lana to go back to her seat because he was about to explain their lesson.

They had been improving the last couple weeks so Kukui decided that they should learn new moves.

Mallow was teaching Bounsweet to use Sleep Powder.

Lana was teaching Popplio to use Snipe Shot.

Sophocles was teaching Togedemaru to use Volt Tackle.

Kiawe was teaching Turtnator to use Lava Plume and Charizard Wing Slash.

Lillie didn't have any Pokémon but Ash wouldn't let her sit there missing all the fun. A few days ago, Ash brought Venasuar to Alola. Venasuar needed to learn Hyper Beam, so he thought it was a perfect idea.

He was about to help her but he was pleasantly surprised that she didn't need any help.

Ash was in agony. He wanted to pass out on the spot, which did happen once. He was traveling in Unova and he had a massive headache, like now, but he hid it. But when he had a battle with Trip, that's when (bleep) hit the fan. He over-worked himself and fainted. He woke up several hours later. Cilan had a mini heart attack, Iris said that he was a little kid for hiding it and Trip called him weak. Said that it was an excuse to cut the battle short because he was 'losing.'
Cilan hoped he learnt to tell them if he was feeling unwell, but all Ash learnt from that day was giving into pain spikes worry and shows weakness. Something he can't afford to show as the Chosen One.

But watching these kids work hard gave him the strength to stay awake.

"Pikachu pi chuka kapi, Pikapi(You did good with these guys, Pikapi)," Pikachu squeaked, proud of his trainer.

"Thanks, bud." His pride was short-lived when a flying rooster with a mohawk stole his hat!

"Hey! What's the big idea? Give it!" The rooster did the exact opposite of what he said and flew into the forest. Ash and Pikachu wasted no time on flowing the creature into the forest, despite everyone else's protests. As he was getting closer to the creature, he felt his migraine worsening.

'That's where the aura was coming from!'

He was finally able to catch up to the Pokémon, he was about to ask him for his hat and to dial the aura, but the class already caught up. They were not allowed to learn about his abilities.

"Okay, you've had your fun. Can I please get my hat back?" It gave a playful 'Croo!' and was flying around him, almost like he was taunting him. Ash was getting really irritated, he didnt have the time nor patience to deal with a  trouble-making Pokémon. It finally gave Ash his cap back, with something inside of it. It was a bracelet with a yellow crystal in it. He put his cap back on and the bracelet on as well. Ash was still confused though. It was spinning around him, like it was telling him something.

"You want to battle?" It gave a shrill call and Ash took it as a yes. But he really didn't want to. He had to, everyone was there.

"Alright then, Pikachu start this off with Quick Attack!" Pikachu charged at the Pokémon but to Ash's surprise, it protected itself with its shell! Pikachu went flying back towards the ground.

"Pikachu, are you okay?"

"Pi!" As it opened its shell, sparks of electricity went flying everywhere!

"Ash! Tapu Koko used Electric Terrain. It strengthens electric-type moves!" called out the professor.

'Electric Terrain, huh? Let's show Tapu Koko what we got!'

"Electro Web!" A ball of electricity shot out of Pikachu's tail and opened up into a web which trapped Tapu Koko and gave a painful shriek.

"Alright!" he shouted in celebration, but as we all know by now, nothing ever goes his way. It broke out of the web and came hurdling towards Ash! As a pathetic defence mechanism, he threw his arms in front of his face (always protect the face, am I right?). It came to a complete stop, where it was just an inch from his face. It tapped the bracelet and it suddenly started to glow! Then it started to do different movements.

"It wants you and Pikachu to copy it," told Kukui. Ash and Pikachu did the exact moves and the gem began to glow brighter and brighter and brighter. He could feel all the energy coursing through his body with each movement. He felt as if his veins were on fire and his blood was lava. Just like Lysandre, his eyes filled with malice, and hatred, and insanity. How he wanted to kill everything and everyone--

'No! Stop, you're not there anymore,' he told himself. He had to push through it. He had to!

"Alright, Pikachu. Release it, THUNDERBOLT!"

"Pika...CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was the biggest Thunderbolt anyone had ever seen! It hit Tapu Koko head-on. 

After the fog had cleared, it left a crater in the ground! Inside it was Tapu Koko which took no damage at all!  

Ash felt a lot of pain on his left wrist. It was only until Mallow told him that he was bleeding, you could practically see the bone! 

 It flew back up and snapped open its shell. It had so much force that it almost blew everyone away...except Pikachu. It fell off the cliff and no one moved, but Ash did. He threw himself off it, he was able to grab Pikachu and held on the ledge... with his left wrist. He gritted his teeth in agony, he could literally feel his skin tear with every second of holding onto that ledge. The pain was too much for him and he finally let go. He pulled Pikachu closed to his chest and left his back facing the ground so he would be the only one getting hurt by the impact.

'Well, looks like this is the end. Who knows, maybe Arcues will give me a break.' But we all know, luck is never on Ash's side. Tapu Koko formed a sphere around them before they could go splat! Ash got out of the sphere, feeling hurt and nauseous and disoriented. Everyone else found him but to him, they were just fuzzy blobs. He wanted to vomit, he wanted to cry, to pass out. But he can't show any sign of weakness.

"Ash! Are you okay?" asked Kukui, but he sounded so muffled, and he felt his knees going weak.

"Yeah, I'm..."

Everything went black.