Chapter 23

It's your storyteller here

It's your storyteller here. Sorry for the previous chapter there were spelling mistakes my bad. Also the picture above the wallpaper is an idea what Retsu suit is.
Please understand with the pictures I got. You're allowed to imagine your own style of purple. Thank you <3

Let's get to it :)

After the most wonderful day Y/N spent with Restu she was so happy and confident. She could finally feel like a real princess.
It reminded her of prom when she was in high school. Though she did not have a prom partner but she did had prom with her friends. It's so unbelievable that the chubby girl like her has a prince no better a King in her life that protects her, that might be.... In love..., a king who looks beyond her flaws.

Though she still feel like Retsu can get any beautiful girls better than her that's more slim and tall. Nope my girl Retsu is into you.
Y/N got the whole day to herself to get ready. She washed her hair, took a nice bath, she did a face routine, her feet and hands. She went all out. Y/N smelled like her favorite body products like....

( watermelon, vanilla, cherry, mint... Coconut, tropical, roses, whatever scent you like)

She felt amazing. She made sure she eat food that didn't give her a stuffed tummy during the day. She started with dressing.
She saw the dress in some sort of bag that you zip open on her bed. Retsu gave it to her last night before he left. Unzipping it slowly her jaw drops and her eyes widen.
" OH MY GOSH". she said seeing her favorite dress she chose with the color she wanted. The color she chose looked so much better than she thought it would. It's so bold and very deep red/navy blue.
" this is-I'm so speechless".

After rejoicing full of excitement. She was dancing and squirming in joy. She really can't wait. Seeing the time it's 4pm she need to get done.
.
.
.
.
On the other hand Retsu had the whole day to himself too. He had so many phone calls and Video chats with people wanting to know if he's going. For Fuck sake the best movie acter is there too he called Retsu as well. Who would've knew Restu was so famous. After everyone he knows and people he DOESN'T know called him. He went back to his dress up.

Taking the most longest shower known to humanity. Smelling like gorgeous men products maybe with a tint of mint and citrus and a sweet scent..... Idk :/ I really don't know how to describe men products how they smell.
Retsu for the first time have a small smile on his face thinking all about Y/N. Retsu is smelling and looking nice just for one person and no one else.

Retsu did a few exercises before his shower that's why he's doing poses in the mirror with his arms and back. How cute :)
All naked walking around... Weird I know.
Taking his suit in his walking closet he smirked. " Y/N is ganna be surprised".
Getting ready looking at the time he saw it's 5pm. Wearing his suit and his majestic shiny black shoes. He wanted to make his hair slicked back...

( if he doesn't have long hair let's say he got a fade with a line up OR if he has curly hair whatever style Y/N likes her man to have ;} ya know)

Smelling gorgeous putting cologne on the places for Y/N to smell like on his neck, chest, hands, shoulders etc. Making sure everything is good. He took the bouquet of red roses with and headed off with his new car he never drove before. A Matt foresty green Rolls Royce..... ( sorry if I'm too fancy :D)