Chapter 15

Just a reminder..... Gojo Satoru deserves the best. Yes he died but we don't know yet if he will come back...because he's the strongest. He will never die because of Sukuna that asshole

But Gojo is our baby, our darling.... We love him. 💙💙💙🌼🌼

============+++++++

Just when Retsu was chopping the chives. Onions and green peppers. Making preparation for cooking he heard a loud engine then a loud car door slam. Few heavy steps and hearing loud knocks on his door. He rolled his eyes how annoying Y/N was because she could've just rang the door bell and break it.

" Retsu I know you in there... Open up". She raised her voice. Retsu made like he didn't hear.

Y/N stood by the door dumbfounded when she opened the door it wasn't locked. She slapped her forehead how dumb she was.
"that Retsu". She whispered

Retsu smirked hearing the door that clicked open. As he was chopping the veggies. She walked in to the kitchen watching Retsu in anger. " Y/N.. good to see you".

She had her hands on her wide hips. " I'm not playing your stupid games... Where's my food"?

" I'm cooking it". Retsu frowned giving attitude.

She stood there by the island table and inhaled then exhaled to calm down. She rushed to the sink and saw her fish in a bowl. " Retsu you... You used my fish".

Oh come on Y/N get the idea already...

Y/N was kinda sad but then Retsu was oblivious. " I'm using your fish".
She looked at Retsu seeing what he was doing with your ingredients. You saw he was trying to make your food.

" when I saw your ingredients I think I know what you wanna eat so I'm making it". Retsu softly said stirring the sauce in a pan.

Y/N sighed and stood there and Retsu gave a secret smile to himself because he knew she cooled off. "Retsu you doing it wrong". Retsu stopped and moved aside looking at you.

Retsu looked so cute like a child that's lost.
She went up to the stove and ingredients.
" see you forgot to add ginger. Fish and ginger is a good combination". She chopped some and stirred it in the pan.

Retsu stood behind her watching what she's doing. He loved how short she was to him. He smiled at how she was distracted and glued to cooking.

The chubby lady smiled at how she was cooking. " Hand me the fish". Retsu gave her the fish and she placed it in the pan.

Retsu loved how she was explaining how she cooks it. " fish shouldn't cook to long also you need all sides covered". She added butter.
.
.
.
.
Once everything was done Retsu was impressed how you made it in front of him. Retsu would've done it another way.
But Y/N did it perfect.
" here let's eat because I'm starving too".

Without hesitation Retsu dug in and she chuckled. Retsu tongue was bursting with flavors he can taste everything.
" Y/N you know I can't eat all this alone, right"?
.
.
.
You were happy to see Retsu enjoyed it. You loved the fish as well. I guess cooking with Retsu wasn't bad. It went well. You thought.
But he did make me angry by being so deliberate.

Looks like Retsu little trick did work. All he wanted was for you to follow him so you guys can cook and eat together. He just wanted to be around you. After cleaning everything Retsu packed all the dishes away since he knows where the stuff is placed.
It was a good 7pm time.

" Alright Retsu. I have work tomorrow with me new manager I can't stay". You said sitting on the sofa. Retsu sat opposite you with a cup of tea... Well you just finished yours.
" oh... Well how is the new employee". Retsu asked to be nosey.