Chapter 9 Brazil VS Japan

Before we begin I know some of you guys are probably saying that Y/Ns crush is like Hispanic or Arabic or Italian but he is fighting for Japan.

I mean... I know it's wrong :/
Just deal with it please. T^T

If Y/N soon to be boyfriend is Japanese then it's not problem. Remember
In any place in the world if you grew up in any country and you play a sport doesn't matter your race or religion...

As long you are representing your home place, right? <3

......................

The audience was in silence hearing the commentator announcement of introduction " José Santos. Brazilian fighter AKA The warrior, 28 years old. In his career never had no loss in his life. 264lbs and 6'0 foot tall. Hell he's a big guy".

Y/N and Lucas was shocked to hear his weight and height. He is a big guy. On the other side Retsu stood tall glaring the Brazilian opponent.

"Then we have Retsu Hashikawa. ( whatever race he is) fighter representing Japan AKA the Demon, 25 years old. In his career he had 2 losses in his life. 220lbs and 6'6 foot tall. Wow he's a light on his feet but tall".

The audience cheered on Retsu of his perfect physique. Keeping it big and tall but but not heavy.

Y/N eyes were glued on Retsu body. He's shredded. Not a single fat on him. He's not bulking at all. His very lean.

Wide shoulders. Wide chest. Big arms maintaining a small waist. And thick lean legs. How is this possible.

Everyone went silent and gasped at Retsu physique. Y/N heard a man in the audience.
" look Retsu's body changed totally last season".

" Miss. Y/N look Retsu looks so cool".he tapped your thigh to catch your attention.
"I see Lucas... It's so perfect".

Y/N mind were pulling her off again. If Retsu body is so perfect, strong and lean why did he become friends with her
Retsu you deserve someone way better than me.

"MATCH BEGINS!".

The two men glaring never stops. Retsu will not attack unless his opponent does.

At last. José made a hit to his thigh. Retsu kept his cool. Another hit on his other thigh.
Retsu spiked his fist in the middle of his chest. Leaving him hiss in pain.
.
.
.
Y/N sat at the edge of her seat watching the two men beating each other up. Retsu's poor nose is bleeding. He's bruised on his back. José has a red cheek and gushing lip.
Retsu made a move to double punch him and do a grapple choke.

Biggest mistake. José is a heavy man. He bent down and flipped Retsu on the floor. Quickly He sat on his back. Pulling Retsu's leg to his head :(

Lucas cheered. "Yeah José get him". You felt sad but you can't blame him. " Retsu Do a Scorpion!!".

To your eyes he did what you said. WOW that means Retsu knows Y/N voice and heard clear in the noisy crowd.

It helped leaving him escaped. Two men facing each back on their feet.
" oh The Demon escaped the warroir choke".

Retsu glance at you and winked. You blushed at his dominant expression. Breathing heavily with his mouth open. You saw he's wearing the mouth guard you bought him. Your favorite too.
.
.
.
While Retsu was grappling his opponent from behind. His legs around José waist and arms around his neck. Choking him on the floor.