Chapter 13

Please watch YouTube video. It gives an idea how Retsu's house looks....

WATCH IT PLEASE... JUST A 30SEC LOOK.
Also it's not in bel-air.... Remember it's Japan Ibaraki.

So.... Here I am back. Guys this will be so adorable. Y/N is ganna be at a "date" with Retsu.

Y/N casually wore a cute outfit. She wore pants though.

I don't know what shit I was talking of a jipsey top. Apparently there's no such thing.
It's actually a strapless top :/

Anyways...

Y'all CANNOT TELL ME THIS IS NOT FUCKING CUTE

Y'all CANNOT TELL ME THIS IS NOT FUCKING CUTE.....( T~T)

The color red guys is zettsy.
She didn't want to show too much skin because Retsu is a man to respect.

Y/N just wore normal clothes right?

When Y/N took the VIP card she flipped it to see the details and saw the address.
" wait... Retsu doesn't live that far from me".
Her tummy felt a shock feeling with butterflies combined.

" I forgot... Retsu told me he lives in Ibaraki before... It was when we met at the gym".
Wow Y/N you have a great memory.

She immediately locked up and drove off.
It took only 10 minutes to arrive there. Not a whole ass hour.

Seeing the house being welcomed with a nice garden and huge glass windows.
Driving to park the car. Seeing his car also there. She walked to the front door.

Rang the bell. She looked closely at the huge house. The architectural design. The modern lights. But still kept in a Japanese style exterior decorations.

The door opened. Retsu knew it was her. Her chubby form in front of a tall, dressed in black man.

Retsu glared down at her with a neutral expression on his face but deep down in his mind he's probably praising her beauty.

She nervously smiled. And greeted.
" Evening Retsu".

Retsu wore all black clothes a nice fitted t-shirt and black trousers that fitted his legs perfectly. " evening". He stepped aside for Y/N to walk in.

She walked in seeing the open view house. It is a architectural open space house.
( you can search it up to see what I mean and how it looks).

But Y/N was rather amused because the house is dark themed. Too much black but the interior decorations is actually colorful.
The view of the pool and entertainment area outside is seen. Everything is LEGIT open.

" you like it". Retsu said while getting drinks from the kitchen. " I do it's so huge... Bigger than my house".

Retsu had a small smile. He loved seeing your face when you like things. " well it's expected from you to have a black themed house and outfit". She teased. Retsu glared her. " Sure... I'm not some preppy maniac like you".