𝟔𝟒→𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
❝ 写真撮影❞
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗❝ 写真撮影❞╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Pierre looked at you with a wide smile on his face. Instead of saying hello, you ignored him and turned your attention to his manager.

"I'm glad you agreed with this, Miss Y/n."

You smile at him as you shake your hands with him. In fact, you won't ever agree with this if not because of Rindou. You just have to accept this and be professional. You glance at Pierre who's just staring at you like a puppy who wants attention.

"I never thought that Sir Lambert would notice me. This is a good opportunity as well to work with him." If your friends were here, they'd definitely notice that you're faking it. You honestly don't want to work with him.

And since this is part of your deal, you stay with Pierre and observe all his doing. You can't see anything unusual and you don't know if he's just acting like that. He's so hyped yet good at his work.

"Miss Y/n..." You look at the director.

"Oh, Hi Sir, Luis!" You give him cheek to cheek kiss. Since this is only for three days of work, it would be really tiring because after the pictorial, an interview should be done as well.

"Just tell me if you're not comfortable later, okay?"

"Sure! Nothing's to worry about Sir Luis, I'll even do my best here." You genuinely smiled at him.

After that, they already start putting your make-up while on the other chair, there's Pierre.

"I hope your fans won't get back at me," you started. Pierre looked at you and then smiled.

"Don't worry, it's just for the magazine," he said as if it's not a big deal. You pursed your lips and looked at his reflection. He was closing his eyes because the make-up artist gave him a little retouch.

You observed his body build. He's muscles are a killer. He's a model so it's not surprising if he has that kind of body. He's slightly tanned and a tall man. No wonder that a lot of women fall for him or having him on a one-night stand is already enough.

He'd been caught with a lot of bad issues like cheating with his partner, illegal racing, and punching someone, but since he's a multi-billionaire his name is always cleared in any kind of news articles.

"You say it as if it won't get published," you uttered. Pierre opened his eyes and looked at you. From his stares, you noticed something. It seems like his been longing for you.

"Well, they're not that aggressive though..."

You shrugged your shoulder and looked away from him. After preparation, Alex is next to you.