𝟓→ 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
煩わす
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗煩わす╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Two days passed after the party. Today's Tuesday and you are retaking the quiz that you have failed in science recently. You need to catch up for now or else you're doomed.

You told Emma that you'll be passing the rehearsal for now since you're really busy and of course the handsome titan, Draken is with you retaking his quizzes too.

After minutes of answering, you passed the paper and waited for the result. You went to the window and look down at the school ground. The students were really busy. They already putting decorations for the festival.

"Miss L/n, very well done, you've got 44 over 50. I thought that you were just slacking today because of the stage play, but don't forget to study," Your sensei reminded you as she record your score. You give her a subtle smile and nod.

"Yeah, I will," You softly answered and took the paper then put it in your bag.

"Ken, I'll leave first. See you..." You smirked looking at Draken as you playfully wave your hand. He puckered while biting his pen.

"Tch.. you can go..." He bluntly said. You let out a small chuckle and leave first. You walked silently in the hallway and you turn on the right corner to go downstairs.

Whilst you were walking down, a group of girls suddenly screamed and run down quickly passing you. You furrowed as you watch them run. You continued to walk until you reached the locker room.

You silently open the door of your locker and put your books inside. While you put your books your phone vibrated.

Emma:

Did you mess up with someone at the party??

You pouted your lips remembering if you messed with someone. You shook your head and typed on your phone.

You:

No, why??

Emma:

R u sure?

You:

Yeah.

You closed your locker and went out of the building. You walked whilst your eyes were on your phone. You are heading towards the vending machine to get some mocha tea.