𝟏𝟗→ 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
渋谷の夜
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗渋谷の夜╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Rindou's POV

"Kisaki right?" I look at Kisaki who went out alone on the door. I'm standing on the porch while puffing cigarette. He look up to me and grin.

"Yeah, are you planning on joining me?" He said with such a thick face, weirdo. I coldly stared at him. He's definitely dangerous cause he planned something unbelievable. But he's stupid as well. I throw the cigarette on the grass and slide my left hand on my pocket.

"Does anyone know your plans aside from us?" I ask. He chuckled and fixed his glasses looking into my eyes.

"Of course, you knew that person well." I puckered, clenching my jaw. Without any hesitation my fist landed on his face with such a strong force. He landed on the floor leaving a loud thud. I quickly got to him and give him a wonderful and hurtful kick.

"There's no way I fucking join your stupid shits!!" I roared and continued kicking him having some fun hearing his gross groan.

"What the hell Rindou!" I keep on kicking him until Ran took me from behind. I laugh a little.

"Don't made such plan including us you motherfucker!!" Ran lift me up a little and throw me outside to get away from Kisaki.

"What is wrong with you?" Ran calmly said but I know deep down he wanted to punch me. I stood up and coldly stared at him. We both understand each other, we both likes delinquency and likes to kill that shits on our way. I'd rather team with Izana than this Kisaki. I hope Ran know that. He wasn't born to he stupid after all.

"Don't just let that guy enter the house Ran.. Mom didn't teach you to talk with strangers." I chuckled and run my hand on my hair. "Especially at psychos." Ran stared at me the same as I am.

I look up to Hanma who suddenly laugh as if the situations is funny. I licked my lower lip and clicked my tongue. This guy's Y/n's ex. I didn't thought that woman will ever love a delinquent after he told me that delinquents are lame and. How interesting are you Y/n L/n. Of all people, Hanma who I fought when I was in junior high school.

Small world after all huh..

"Don't bring up my name in your mess. Ran may agree with you but I wasn't. Don't just talk to me Hanma as if were friends, did you forget that we almost killed each other? Heh. Your conflict with Toman is far from my business. I don't care what happened and will happen about them, kill 'em as what you please, but if I heard my name once again, I won't hesitate to kill the two of you." I coldly stated and went back to the porch.

"What are you talking about Rindou?? What about your name??" Ran ask and stopped me. I look at him and rolled my eyes.

"Someone throw the blame on me about the moebius for attacking Mikey, which basically I didn't do." I uttered and glance at Kisaki who's glaring at me. Wanna fight more, huh?