𝟔𝟎→𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
双子
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗双子╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

After a very stressful day, you get fresh cold orange juice from the farm of your grandparents. Along with your kids, you take pictures of them while they're pickeering fruits.

"Be careful, Izu. Don't run, those fruits won't run away from you." Izu looked at you with a cheerful countenance.

What a lovely sunshine.

"I love you, Mommy! I'll pick some for you since you are very tired today!"

You felt like someone caress your heart. It was very warm. You always think how come you deserve such lovely darlings? While Izu does her job, Kiyo hugs your legs as he looks up at you.

"I love you too, Mom." You pouted your lips and kissed his lips.

"I love you too, baby..." you forced yourself not to tear up since Kiyo hates seeing you crying which made him cry as well. Their babysitter followed after them as they go picked the fruits.

You sipped on your juice and went back to the tent. Senju was there talking with her friends through Facetime.

You sat on the wooden chair as you choose two pictures of them and posted them since the two have an IG account but you're the one who's using it.

The prettiest gift I ever had was them. I will do anything to be your brightest light.

That was your caption and after a few minutes, they already got more than five hundred hearts and comments.

"Y/n, are you really sure that you're celebrating their birthday in Japan?" Senju inquired after she talked with her friends. The way she said those words seem like you're idea seems so bad.

"Yeah, it's not bad for them to meet their aunts and uncles."

Next week, you're going to Japan with Senju and the twins. Your other relatives will go before you for some other reason. It's a surprise for them that they're going to ride an airplane.

Thank goodness that Alex convinced the CEO for you to have 2 weeks' leave. Since Yuzuha's in Japan, she voluntarily undertakes the task to organize the resort you chose for the birthday celebration. Although you can't help, you make sure that you called her and the organizer if there's anything they need.

Since you cherish their birthdays every year, you always want them to have an advance birthday photoshoot.

"It's our birthday tomorrow, it's our birthday tomorrow." Izu sang cheerfully while looking in the mirror. You smiled at her and caress her head.

"Are you excited baby?" You inquired as you picked a kiss on her cheeks. She giggles and looked at you in the mirror.

"Of course!! I want gifts!!"