𝟔→𝐃𝐀𝐘

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗日╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Mikey, Ken, you shouldn't have to fight those weird brothers," You uttered. The three of you are walking down the hallway to go to the theatre room.

"No. What he did to you isn't forgivable," Mikey stubbornly said. He was puckering the whole afternoon when he saw your neck. You felt bad about what happened yesterday. If only you don't have a phobia you could avenge yourself for what Rindou did to you. You could have died if he accidentally bites the veins on your neck.

"If I saw him again here, I won't hesitate to beat him. You should stick on me Y/n." You sigh. Mikey is hard to deal with when it comes to this. You can't handle his stubbornness, not like Emma, but you try your best to be patient.

"Why would I? I can handle myself!" You replied. He quickly looks at you. Both of you are just the same height tho.

"Just stick to me..." He repeated. You side-eye him.

"Mikey's right Y/n. I don't know those brothers but Haitani Rindou is dangerous for you. If they join forces, they won't hesitate to gang you up," Draken deeply said. You look up to him.

"I don't think his brother will join him. I mean, why would they help each other for one girl? It'll only mean that Rindou-guy is weak, eh!" You confidently said.

"Also, I'm a fighter too. You know I have a phobia and that triggered me. That's the reason why I faint," You softly said. "I don't want the both of you to get that mild bruises on your face just because you of me."

"I only use violence to protect my friends and those who are important to me," Mikey softly said. You smiled and looked at the hallway.

"I'm getting emotional here... Alright, let's make a deal. I'll show myself that I can protect myself and can beat that bastard's ass, and if not, you'll do your move already. Deal?" You said and looked at Mikey while grinning. Mikey didn't say a word instead he made his famous i-don't-care-about-that-shit face.

You facepalm him.

"Mikey~~~ I'll treat you dorayaki if you agreed to my deal!" You convince. He huff and pouted his lips.

"Hmmph, do you really want that deal... I'll only agree with you if you really really really like it. If only you really-really-really like it, ok."

He's really stubborn but at the same time, he's cute. You wrapped your arms around his shoulder. You laughed and use your other hand to pinch his pale cheek.

"Yeah, I really really really want the deal." You said while chuckling. He pouted his lips and looked at you.

"You'll treat me dorayaki?? Deal." You chuckled more and nodded.