𝟑𝟔→𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
三人称
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗三人称╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Playing his hair is so delightful. It's already morning and you two aren't getting up. Rindou cuddled with you until you fall asleep because of exhaustion. While you are playing with his hair, you suddenly felt his fangs nipping your neck.

"H..hey," you said half moaning. He wasn't hurting you but it will surely leave marks because of his never-ending bite. He likes the spot where he first bites you back then.

That was just months ago. You two won't get along together until many things had happened. That was a silly one but surely you'll nurture it. After few minutes of nibbling your neck, Rindou gets up by the support of his both arms. He stared at you intently and you stared back as well.

"What are you thinking??" You ask. His brow rose for a second.

"Nothing." He said and sit on the bed then lean his back on the headboard. His half-naked body is revealed while his lower is under the blanket where your body is underneath.

"What course did you take in college? I never knew your dreams." You said. Rindou took his phone under the pillow.

"Business and my dream aren't interesting so no need to tell you," He explains. You remain silent at his answer. "How about you?"

"Ahm well... I'm also taking Business when I'm in college but I also decided to start modelling. There might be an agency that will approve my application." Rindou looks at you.

"What kind of model? Runway? Fashion? Magazines?? Name it."

"It depends... You support me?" You playfully said. Rindou smirks at you.

"I might be the one to take pictures of you." He said. You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

"Why don't you try modelling? I'm sure you'll get accepted because you are handsome, you have a good masculine body, you're tanned skin too. Everyone will like you. You'll surely get f--"

"I am fluttered at your compliments, but I don't model."

A week has past and you're still doing your daily routines. After studying and answering your studies, the nurse will assist you in your activities.

"Your legs are improving, Y/n-chan. This rarely happens y'know," you smiled at the nurse who talk with you. "Any time soon, you can now go home. You just need to come back here for your check-ups."