𝟐→ 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
翌日
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗翌日╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Mom, I'm heading out already!" You shouted from the living room. You took your phone to the sofa and throw it inside your bag.

"Alright, take care."

You took the keys from the coffee table and went out already and you directly drove from school.

You arrived at school on time. You lazy walk on the school ground and you entered the school building. You took your shoes off and change them into other ones.

"Y/n-chann!!" You look behind to see who called you.

"Mikey..." You saw him waving his hand while eating his favourite dorayaki. Draken's behind him as usual and Emma too.

"Good Morning, Y/n!" Emma greeted and smiled at you.

"Morning," You simply greeted.

"What's up? The three of you are together," You added. Emma smiled as she get closer to you then she handed the brown paper bag.

"This contains your clothes for the stage play," She said. You spread the opening of the paper bag and look at what's inside.

"Did Mitsuya really finish this in just 3 days?" You said astonishingly. Very proud of your friend.

"Yeah, that's pretty quick and the clothes are beautiful," Emma replied. You smiled and nodded.

"Should treat him for this," You mumbled.

"Right! Our gang tailor is good!" Mikey exclaimed. You just chuckled and then you guys already proceed in your perspective rooms. You're a third-year student and Draken is your classmate while the two are your kohai/ junior.

The sibling parted ways so are you and Draken. You both are now walking in the hallway to your classroom.

"You fine, Draken? You're pretty quiet today," you asked looking up at the 6 footer guy. He looks down at you making you like you're the shortest person he sees now. You smugly looked at him.

"Nothing...I'm just thinking about something," he replied. His brow rose when he saw your smugly face. He chuckled.

"You can wipe that smug look off your face," he said then patted your shoulder.

"Gosh! Don't look down on me like that!" He just chuckled until the both of you reached your classroom.

You sit on your chair and Draken sit behind you. You lean your elbow on your desk and lean your face on your palm. You look outside the window and just think about something until the teacher came in already.