𝟓𝟎→𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
選択
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗選択╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Suha's parents thought that Suha locked herself inside her room. But little did they know that she run away. In the middle of the night, she takes this opportunity to leave the suffocating place.

Knowing her place already, her secret passage leads her out easily. Walking through the cold street she found herself leaning on the bridge. The stick of cigarette fell when she parted her lips.

She only has five days to stay in Japan and to catch up with her friends. But what's the purpose of being happy if she's just going to get engaged to a person she doesn't like and hated the most.

This is the reason why she hates being part of the Haitani clan. She hates their beliefs and choices.

"What should I do if I were those brothers and Rio?"

A heavy sigh left out her mouth before she lit another stick. Smoking isn't her hobby nor her daily basis it's just to soothe her stress and every time she has a problem.

There are too many problems that can't handle easily, especially if there's no power after all. In the wee hours, everyone must fast asleep yet here she is, walking again and heading to the bar she used to stay in to get drunk again.

Who knows who'll pick her up. It'd be troublesome if her parents found her.

Her phone that keeps vibrating since she left the house pissed her. She's about to end the call but a certain name stopped her. Her heartache. Even though she's not that too open, she respects this young woman.

"Maybe I'll talk to you personally later..."

She turned off her phone and proceed to the bar. As soon as she reached her destination she sat on the stool and order her usual drink.

She'd been here a thousand times and the bartender and some staff knew her as a daily customer. She motioned the shot glass as the beverage moved along with the circle ice.

"Won't you get a stomach ache? You've been drinking a lot lately." Suha glanced at her side only to see her first childhood sweetheart in ages.

"It's none of the yer concern then," she spat and gulp the whiskey. Just like her delinquent cousins, she has a high tolerance for alcohols. Life isn't fun if don't try anything at a young age. 

"You're just like your cousin. He's been drinking too."

Suha remained silent for a while before she asks for another glass. Her alluring serin green orbs shot the person next beside her.

"I've never heard of 'ya bein' too nosy...It would've been better if 'ya didn't get out the juvenile."

The silver-haired man clenched his jaw and grip the glass his holding shooting Suha a deathly glare. Suha knew about how cruel this man and she have been through a lot. Izana's deathly stares won't scare her.