TAA 20: Strong Urge

CHAPTER 20: STRONG URGE

OMNISCIENT

"Isn't her emergence a bit fast? The soul from Earth came almost four weeks ago, and she already awakened the first level of the conductor's contract to the Dalaysian beast. If this goes on, a month or so, she'll ascend as the true butterfly goddess of Emerald Forest," nababahalang lintanya ng pangalawang prinsipe ng Zegordia, si Prince Lurren.

Nasa throne room ang tatlo, dahil nais nilang pag-usapan kung bakit masyadong mabilis ang nangyayari. A contract with a Dalaysian Beast needs at least five years, due to the immense amount of core energy that the conductor has to absorb.

Even the Queen, who is also a conductor, was trained since she was young to withstand the power of the Golden Iris, and when the beast reached its full potential, the contract commenced and Seisha went to Huin to fulfill her destiny. She became a full-grown Golden Iris as per stated in their contract, and she will carry this until another Iris from her clan will replace her.

Fabienne's case is alarming, is it because Fate of Esher is pulling a lot of strings and she is desperate to finish this trial in a short amount of time? No one can truly answer the question, because none had spoken to the deity ever since the trial of Selvyna ended.

Fate didn't visit Seisha for this trial, making her think something is wrong, but she couldn't truly appreciate her disappearance, because it only means something will definitely happen once Fate of Esher comes back.

"My love, is it really alright for her to be out of the wild? She can be safe here, and we will monitor her growth. Isn't that what the plan was all about?" Lucius looked through the eyes of his beautiful wife as he held her hands, calming her anxiety. He knows that Seisha bears a heavy burden, and even if he wished to carry the weight, he is only a human King.

"Fabienne is determined to become powerful and break her own trials. She already knows why she is here-"

"No, you did not tell her the entire thing," Prince Lurren cut her off by stating the truth. His piercing eyes were domineering and his heavy aura like the extreme snow could freeze all around him. "She knows she is being used as a fragment of Fate's rebellion. But she didn't truly know what part of her that Fate wanted."

"I didn't tell her," Seisha uttered softly. "The gentry moved unexpectedly but it gave us the result. We don't need to pair them up because of the love bond. It is still a question why Zaryn Callaghan used a marking to protect her. He knows how strong and unbreakable it is. There is something in this gentry that I cannot trust."

"Callaghan will not betray the Kingdom if you think he is an enemy," Prince Lurren said. His voice was nonchalant but his words were facts. He read through the gentry's mind and building a mutiny is not part of his agenda. Although Prince Lurren knew what Zaryn was truly thinking, he didn't want to spoil the carefully constructed plan.

"We have mutual benefits. I can order him Kingdoms matters, and he has a free pass of staying in our land. If it weren't for his birthright and Fate using him, he is no longer breathing." Seisha's voice was resolute and determined. She cannot truly appreciate Zaryn's effort upon knowing where he truly came from. She's just following orders from Fate and she cannot touch the man until the trial ends.

"This trial does not concern the Kingdom, so we won't be pressing over it. We just need to be patient that the gentry will bring good news on this mission and Fabienne will ascend as the ruler of Emerald Forest," Prince Lurren said firmly and he walked towards the window. It slowly opened without him pulling the level. Monetarily, he started to float in the air and the King and Queen just watched the prince. "This will be my last visit, I will come back once I find Altra. I need to ask her regarding when my deviant will descend from the divine realm."