21

Sasha's POV:

"Yeah...it- I don't really know how to describe it, It was like I was both in and out of Barrels body, I experienced and felt the pain but It was like a story telling narrated by himself"

Darcy thought looking off at the wall, They tapped their fingers on the coffee table while gripping the handle of their mug

"It seems as you continue to connect and re-awaken your powers, you access memories and maybe even other stuff from the predecessor. I believe this is the actual process of the gems power, Back in amphibia all you had to do was prove whoever you are at the temples and bam, Powers, The Box unlocked the powers for you, like a car, The box was an automatic but right now you're driving a manual."

It made sense in a way, their experience with the box was all we had to go off of to help us

Anne was concentrating and she kept flickered a little but it stopped and she became stiff, she's been trying for over an hour and ever since we started explaining to Darcy

"You think she's doing it?"

"If I'm being honest, she'll have a harder time than you will and she will get frustrated, knowing how her stubborn idiotic self is, *sigh* I don't think she can get it in time but that's just a statistically based opinion, personal opinion she has alot of potential and she'll unlock it just in time"

"Is Marcy getting worse??? You make it sound like we have little amount of time left."

My eyes widened and I got worried, Darcy looked at the floor then looked at me in the eyes serious

"Marcys health is dropping even if she doesn't know it, the episodes doesn't seem to be useful to the Virus anymore so that's why is not as frequent now. I think instead of using that to keep weakening Marcy it's gotten impatient and trying to do something I can't detect."

Shit. No no. This is bad.

"So what are you saying??? That she can die anytime now?? Any moment, any where and we won't know it???"

"Technically yes but no, with your powers getting closer to complete, There's more of a chance to help her, what I need you to do is keep trying access complete control and once you've done that then help me help Marcy."

"What how?? I- I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, m- my life is busy and I have all of this stuff I need to get done and by the time I get home I either have to continue working or I pass out, Literally, I haven't been sleeping well and- I.."

"Just keep doing what you've been doing but focus more of your health, Don't think of Marcy, don't think of this situation, think of the memories you received and your problems, your stresses, maybe that'll work."

"...ok..."

"As I was saying, when youve got control, come to me and help me, There's a way for a gem to buff another Gem so I can- or you can buff the Green gem and help me with Marcy."

".....ok. I'll do my best to keep working on it."

Just as we finished talking a huge burts of wind hit against me, I looked at Anne and he was glowing with an aura of blue around her, Some type fo Blue electricity bounced around her Fingers and flickered around

She had an expression of distress but anger, She looked to be having a conversation due to the change of expressions and the motions her mouth was making

She balled her fist and did a motion of flipping someone off then a straight punch with the other hand

She looked angry now. She grew brighter and the heat radiating off of her was super overwhelming but it didn't scorch any of the furniture