38

After Alex and I reunited Ava with her family and found out her real name is Shannon Marie we figured we should give her a minute with her family.

I found Richard and Mark in the hallway and I was not about to let him steal Richard from me. In college I got my friend engaged in under a month. I'm just that good.

"Hey, chief, come here I want to show you something." Mark said to  Richard as he grabbed him and made him go with him.

"I'm busy, Sloan." Richard replied as I caught up with them and the three of us leaned against the counter.

"No, I think we should watch this." I whispered to Dr. Webber since I was in the middle of the three of us. I think I see where this is going...

"I need an update on my patient in room 3129." Sloan told the blonde nurse on the other side of the counter as he leaned against the counter.

"Uh hi." The blonde nurse let out already completely head over heels for Mark. Barf.

"Hi."

"Okay. I have that right here." The blonde nurse giggled to herself as she turned around to get the file still smiling to herself.

"I like those sneakers. You a runner?" Mark questioned making her grin grow even wider.

"Yeah."

"Me too. Maybe we should go running sometime." Dr. Sloan suggested making me literally throw up in my mouth. Your never supposed to be the one who ask to go out you need to be the one who gets asked.

"Sure. Anything else I can help you with, Dr. Sloan?" The nurse asked completely head over heels for Mark. Yuck.

"Nope, all good." Mark bursted her happy nurse bubble making her smile fade. "Wingman."

"Wingman." Dr. Webber uttered still not sounding sure. I will make him sure.

"Not so fast. That was nothing watch this." I said as I quickly looked around for the closest male around. I laid my eyes on an older ginger resident. He had to be atleast 35 years old, not that it matters I don't like gingers at all.

"Oh shoot. I'm so sorry. I'm such a klutz. Let me help you pick that up." I purposely ran into an older ginger resident making him drop the charts he was holding. I don't mean to use him but I don't go for ginger ever. I don't really appreciate a fire crotch but no hate if you do.

We both bent down to pick up the charts. "You have really nice eyes." The older ginger complemented me as we both were still picking up the charts. I twirled my hair around my finger as I gave him the eyes.

"You're too sweet. Thank you." I replied as I put a gentle hand on his shoulder to stable myself as we got up.

"Do you maybe wanna grab coffee sometime?" He asked as my hand remained on his shoulder even after we were back to standing.

"I don't drink coffee, sorry." I smirked as walked back to Mark and Richard. Mark looked like he was trying really hard to seem unfazed while Richard looked at me with his jaw practically on the floor.

"Wingwoman?" I let out as I stood on my tippy toes just to be able to put my hand around Richard's shoulder.

"Wingwoman." Richard responded sounding a bit more sure than he did with Mark.

Richard walked away done with this silly wingman and wingwoman conversation. He should be thanking us he just got two wing people for free. I turned to Mark and sticked my tongue out at him. "I totally just beat you at your own game."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Sloan reminded me that I'm dating Alex. I was beaming until I remembered I have a boyfriend now so I probably shouldn't flirt with other man just so the chief picks me as his wingwoman.

"Right." I mumbled then walked away.

The rest of work today was long but decent. After he almost certain that those were Ava's parents turns out they weren't. That's too bad. She found out so much about Shannon Marie just for her not to be her. Mark and I came together and brought Richard to Joes.

"You guys brought me to a bar. You know I don't drink." Richard said as we all sat down at the bar. Once again I was in the middle, and for some reason I was the only one with a drink already.

"Which is perfect. Better to keep you mind sharp. Let the ladies do the drinking." Mark told him as we both started to scan the room for a lady for Richard.

"You think if you get me laid, I might make you chief." Webber let out seeing through Mark. I thought he already knew that but whatever.

"Not just surgery but chief of surgery." Sloan bragged about Richard to our target. That sounds so wrong but what else could I call her? Richard possible female friend if all goes well?

"Really?" The random brunette woman we found at the bar replied with a smile. My eyes might be deceiving me but it seems like this little lady is more interested in Mark Sloan than Richard Webber.

"Oh well...not for much longer really." Richard told her keeping his humble demeanor that I told him to have.

"Lucy let's go over there. Hold down the fort chief." Mark let out then signaled for me to follow him to the other side of the bar.

I walked close behind Mark. "If I'm following you to the other side of the bar you're buying me a drink." I told him as we stood in the corner sipping on our drink watching Richard fumble with the lady.

"And she's gone." Mark announced like we were at a football game.

"It was fun while it lasted." I responded still watching Richard but Mark was now looking at me. Not just looking admiring me, what the hell. I would be lying if I didn't think Mark Sloan was hot, cause he is. He really is. It was taking everything out of my tipsy self to not tell him that I think he's a very hot man. I am an oversharer and it sucks.

1053 words
"Can't stop thinking of you"