4: An idea

Coriolanus sighed heavily and flopped down on his bed face first. Wonderful, Lucy Gray was here in the Capital His life had just gotten ten times harder and why now! When he had just struck gold with the opportunity to get into the election. Coriolanus teared up, his face buried in his pillow when he heard someone enter his bedroom. "Coryo, what's wrong?" He looked up and saw Tigris standing in his doorway. "Mind if I come sit down?" She didn't wait for an answer, instead, she walked into the room and sat down on the edge of his bed. 

 "Do you want to talk about it?" He didn't but since it was Tigris he decided it was best to tell her. After all, it would be rude to make her worry. With a sigh, Coriolanus sat up, "Dr.Gaul ofter to get me in the election if I found a way to make the Hunger Games more entertaining for the Capital," "That's wonderful Coryo! so what's the matter?" Tigris gave him a quick hug and ruffled his hair. "Well I asked if I could get one of the past victors to perform before the games, you know to stir things up a bit," Coriolanus continued, "It's horrible, I-I thought she was dead but now..." he covered his face with his hands, trying to hide the worry on his face. Slowly Tigris removed his hands from his face and smiled. "It'll be ok, Snow lands on top, remember?" 

 She was right. Why worry about it? After all Lucy Gray was just a girl, she couldn't do anything to ruin his plans or his life. With a deep breath, Coriolanus met Tigris's gaze and said "Thanks Tigris, I couldn't ask for a better cousin,"

 Suddenly Tigris's eyes lit up, "why don't you invite Lucy Gray over for dinner tomorrow!?" he smiled and then nodded. However, it didn't last long. A frown crossed his face and he asked, "But where will we get the food? I know we have a little bit more now but is it enough for another person?" Tigris thought about it for a moment and after a few minutes she responded, "I'll figure it out, now go invite her!" She ruffled his hair one more time before leaving him to go and invite her over for dinner tomorrow. 

***authors note***

I know the first few chapters have been short and sweet, I also know I said this a few chapters ago but after this chapter, they do get way longer. Its been hard for me to write these first few chapters lol, however, the ones past this point have been way more fun to write and I hope that comes through when you read it! <3