She did hear liz speak, but ignored the girl, as enids feet moved on their own, as she slung her backpack around her shoulder and walked down the steps. The only one Who was worried abiut abby was liz, since the other two grils were focused on their own girls. Divina jumped over the fence after enid, as the hree of them were on the soccer field.

"Yoko.." divina whisepred for herslef more then for others. As wednesday seemed to succes.

She stood on top, raising her arms while having a perfect smile. But not everything did so well. As if it were fate, at that moment rowan made a worng step, and his knee hit one of the girls what wad on the base from the piramide. Causing it to break as they began to fall. "Be careful!" One of the cheers shouted as wednesday tried to grab something but couldnt find anything.

She fell from the top of the piramide, as did other girls. She was going to hit her head, pretty hard. Enid dint think twice. She ran. And fast because of the space between them. She closed her eyes, trying not to trip over other who laid there. As she was on time and cathced wednesday in her arms using her bosy as strenght.

She got a full Weight on her body, she protected wednesdays body from falling, but she herself hit the ground hard. Her head began to tremble. Her eyes fill with Black dots, as she also heard 'screams but nothing more, as she felt the breathing on her chest from the brunette.

"Does..does anything Hurt?" She asked a confused wednesday, feeling her softness, and a heartbeat. This wasnt the floor.

"Enid!" Abby shouted, who was in the midle as liz helped her up.

Divina was holding yokos head in her lap, stroking her hair soflty, while whispering sweet things. Since she was u der she got a lot of butts on her head. But nothing serious.

Enid had a hard rinning in her right ear, and tried to open her eyes, but everthing imeditly tunred blurry and got dizzy.

"Enid? Enid!" Wednesday said, looking at the girl worried. She got up and let Enid lean on her body. "Enid wake up please! For me?!" She asked scared that she Hurted the girl. She took her face in her hands as enid enjoyed the contact

"Baby are you okay?" Enid could hear it was trylers, and got her away from enid, since she dint feel her hands on her face anymore.

"Enid! Enid!" The girl shouted, trying to know if everything wad okay. But she dint Come closer. Why? She dint know, but it disapointed her.

She began to blink, but the dizzyness became worse. The Light hit her eyes hard, as she tried to keep her balance, but the Black dots were still in the field. "I...shit.." she said as she felt more pain go trought her body. As another body tried to keep her up.
"Tina?"

"Are you ok enid?" She asked as enid nodded, but the tiny movement sent pains trought her head.

"Fuck" she cured again, as she saw from a distance, wednesday hugging Tyler, burried her face in his chest. Enid was happy to see her face, but what dint pleased seeing her hugging Tyler.

"Addams?" She said. The blurry got away but wasnt away enough to see her looking at her.

"Enid!" She shouted mufeld by her boyfriend chest. As she got out of tylers grip and threw herself at enid.

She stubled back a little, as the brunette was hugging her tight. She compleety ignkred the pain in her body, as she heard the soft sobs wednesday let out. She tried stroking back softly, but the brunette tunred away bruhsing her nose agaisnt hers.

"What happend? Are you crazy?! How did you do that? You really have no brain do you freak?!" She sajd angry, eyes shining with tears she tried not to fall. Enid opned her eyes, not saying anything. "Come one! Say something"

Their noses were close, causing enid to raise her face, she could press their lips toghter. She blinked still feeling the pain.

"I djint want you to get hurt" she simply anwsered, wednesdays face changed to a more softer one. Looking at her with so much love that enid shook from head to toe"

They both dint say anything, lost in eavh others eyes. She could swear she saw wednesday leaning closer to. Her eyes were warm and loving as she stared at them. It actully scared her a bit. She woulndt look at her like that cuz shes in love right? Her heartbeat became faster. She was sure she would Kiss her here and then in front of everyone.

"Babe give the weird some space" Tyler said irrtated, holding his girlfriend by the waist getting her away from enid.

Wednesday nodded, as she saw everyone staring at them. She lowerd her face. But she did not accept her boyfriend arm around her shoulder, as she kept looking at the blonde. Tyler glared at her, like he wanted her to hit her head so hard, that she had to go hospital.

"What..what happend?" Enid asked as she sat down.

Abby and liz came to her side worried about their friend.

"You dont have anything? Does something Hurt? Are you ok??" They bkth asked but enid denied.

"my head hurts but im fine" she said shaking in pain for a bit, but did not leave the brunette for a second. Wednesday did not stop looking at her also.

"Sinclair are you okay?" The coach asked stading next to her. Enid just nodded. "Just like miss addams said never fo that again you heard me? Never!"

She sajd and enid nodded firmly. Her friends helped her back up, as everyone relaxed more seeing that she was okay. Tina smiled and even bianca looked calmer. Her friend took her to the stands without her seeing wednesday for one last time. It setteld wgat happend as she walked trought the hallways. Did she see love in those eyes? She hoped soo...
_______________________________________

Heyyy!! Im backkkkk.

If you wonder. Nope im still not okay but dw pls. I couldnt leave ya all without a chapter and i was bored.

But no everything in my life got worse :)

Anyways hope you liked it! Leave a vote and comment what ya thought! <3