Chapter 23 (Fragment Part 1)

A-kun: Hello Reader-Chan, this and the next chapter will be an original chapter that focuses heavily on Shiroi's abilities and other things that you will know after reading this chapter. It is a mini-arc before the start of the God of War Festival arc.

Since Shiroi rarely showed off her abilities since no one could force her to, this chapter and the next reveal more of her true power without suppressing her power. And many things like  theories are also made up.

And some surprises await you in this chapter too. Have fun Reader-chan! 

The Eminence in Shadow - Moonlight in the Darkness: Fragment Part 1 (Movie title)

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Shiroi-sama PoV

It's a bit sudden, but listen seriously to the question I'm about to ask and think about the answer carefully.

Question: Are people equal or not?

These days, all society loves to talk about is equality. People are calling for men and women to be treated equally, and shouting for society to get rid of inequality.

People even advocate equality for people with disabilities, and now the public is encouraged to stop using the term "disabled people." Children are being taught that everyone is equal.

Is that really true?, I wondered.

Ignore this... I'm just really bored with this situation... 

And the answer to the previous question is: No, there are no truly "equal" people.

Such a thing could never exist.

I sigh myself and lay down on the cube space created from my mana because it would literally be dark here if the cube space didn't emit light.

Then this place where I am lying now is a different dimension.

Surely you want to know how I ended up here? Just let go back... Uhm... I don't really know how long I've been here because after entering this place I lost track of time.

Anyway, let just go back in time before I enter this place and lie flat in the cube space with mana depleted as I use up most of my mana except the sealed mana circuit points as I want to keep sealed, because my body still isn't ready.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Narrator PoV

''Lady Shiroi, here is your tea~'' Luminous came with a tea in her hand and placed it on the desk.

It's been a few days since Luminous wakes up and decides to become Shiroi's personal maid as she wears a maid uniform. 

Shiroi didn't mind and accepted her as her maid, allowing her to live in her private dormitory that she had purchased so she had no roommate.