As Natasha spoke, a couple walked into the hall. When Natasha saw them, she turned off the phone.  

"Hello everyone, This is my husband, ACP Yash Chauhan, and I am Inspector Khushi Chauhan."  Surprising, everyone.

"Natasha, what happened to you?" when she saw Natasha's bruised face.

"I was attacked by someone I thought I could trust.   But it seems I can't.  I couldn't trust my husband and now my business partner."

"Who is it?" asked ACP Yash.

"Sundip Dhillion.  He thought that since he'd given me a loan to renovate Pandya Store, it gave me free reign to me.  He's been arrested."  responded Natasha.

"I will call and make sure he is comfortable." said ACP Yash as he walked away.

Natasha smiled.  Khushi glanced down and saw that Natasha was stepping on glass.

"Get off the glass!"  Khushi yelled.

"Fine, but continue telling your findings.  Otherwise, I will stay where I am!"

"Ok.  Back to the business partner.    The business partner is Vinod Mehta, otherwise known as Arvind Mehta.  None other your new inlaws."  shocking the Makwana's.   Arvind tried to make a run for it but was caught by Bhavin and ACP Yash.

Dhawal kept on looking at Natasha's face and her feet.   He was getting worried as she was stepping on the glass as she was walking towards Daama.

"Back to my conversation.  Did you know before you destroyed my life?"  Natasha yelled.

"No, Beta,"  cried Amba

Natasha started laughing, "Look, Daama, after destroying our lives for over 15 years, she's calling me Beta."  she turned around and walked towards Amrish. "Did you know? Mr. Big Shot Businessman?  Is that why you went after me for Pandya Store.  You wanted to destroy the family that made a mistake in helping your father." asked Natasha

"No, Natasha.  I'm sorry.  I didn't know."  folding his hands

"Chutki, come.  Sit down.  Please, "  asked Chiku

"No!  I like this pain!  If the Pandya's never met the Makwana's, our parents would still be alive.  They had tried to help their father, instead we lost our parents.   Chiku, please let just go home.  I don't want to deal with this now."  she cried, moving side to side.   Dhawal quickly grabbed her as she fainted. 

"Chiku, grab Chutki.  Let's take her home." ordered Daama.   She motioned Sheesh and Mithu.  Chiku grabbed Natasha from Dhawal and walked away.   Dhawal looked at the ground and saw the blood.   Natasha's blood.

"Suman Bhen" interrupted Amba

"Not now.  My granddaughter's health is more important."

"Khushi, you go with them.  I will see things here."  Stated Yash

"Are you happy?  You two destroyed everything?  You know everything.  You are always right?"  cried Isha.  "Look at them..the reason you decided to destroy our lives,  The great Mehta Family"

Everyone looked towards the entrance where Suhani and Rohan were quietly escorted out along with Arvind to the police station.    

"Ma, Bhai.  I'm done.   I need to get Natasha back.  I don't care if you don't approve.  It's my life, and Natasha is my life."  Dhawal left to follow Natasha when Isha, Hetal, Pranali, Dolly, and Chirag followed.

"Let's go, Ma.  We need to apologize, "  said Amrish, as Bhavin and Amba started to walk out of the hall.  Yash went to the Police Station to make sure everything was done by the book.