90

Chapter 90, Mr. Lu Zhaman ran away after teasing.

"Okay, here is the ointment, once in the morning, noon and evening, anti-inflammatory medicine once in the morning and evening, one pill at a time. Take it for three days. If the wound does not become red, swollen and inflamed again, you don't need to take it. , just apply the medicine."

"Also, it's best not to touch the water. Eat light these days, otherwise scars will easily appear." After finishing speaking, Dr. Zhang thought about it and looked at Lu Beichen and said, "It's best not to touch the water these days. Let's have sex."

Faced with Dr. Zhang's gaze, Lu Beichen remained silent. His hands were burned and he couldn't have sex?

Although he was confused, he still followed the doctor's advice and nodded seriously.

What he didn't know was that Dr. Zhang added this sentence because he suddenly thought of the delicate back of the boy's hand and his body that was afraid of pain, and he was afraid that Lu Beichen would touch the wound.

Poor Jiang Nuonuo had just come out of the two people's white lies, and the tears on her eyelashes were still dry, when she was once again blushing by Dr. Zhang's straightforward words, and was completely buried in Lu Beichen's arms.

Due to Jiang Nuonuo's hand injury, Lu Beichen did not rush home with anyone overnight. Instead, he booked a hotel in the local area and waited for Lu Mingke to finish filming tomorrow and go back together.

"Is it really okay if I don't go back? Didn't Mingke say that this program needs to be completed by friends?" Jiang Nuonuo asked uncertainly, looking at Lu Beichen who walked into the bathroom to drain the water.

Lu Beichen was very calm, "It's okay, haven't you guys finished filming today? Tomorrow you will only have breakfast and then take the car back. It will be the same with or without you." Jiang Nuonuo wanted to say something else, but Lu Beichen looked like he couldn't

refuse. Let's not talk about the color.

In fact, even if tomorrow's task requires the cooperation of his friend, he will not be able to contribute much. Just like yesterday's task, the two of them did it separately, and he can only cheer.

What he actually wanted to ask was whether he still had a chance to return to the team. He still wanted to play with them.

"Okay, come here." Lu Beichen turned off the shower head, tested the water temperature in the bathtub, and waved to Jiang Nuonuo.

Jiang Nuonuo pursed her mouth into a straight line, holding the corner of her clothes with her uninjured hand, her face flushed, "I, I can just do it myself."

Lu Beichen walked towards him, "Forgot what the doctor said? Don't touch the water with your hands. "

Jiang Nuonuo looked at the man and then at the bathtub filled with water. He raised his uninjured hand and said, "I can use this hand." "

Ah! Husband!"

Lu Beichen ignored his awkwardness and held up the man. He pulled her into his arms and began to undress.

Jiang Nuonuo saw that the matter was a foregone conclusion. No matter how she tried to find reasons, she could not deceive Lu Beichen, so she had no choice but to let him do what he did.

"Raise your hand." Jiang Nuonuo raised her hand obediently.

"Feet."

Jiang Nuonuo raised her feet regardless of the cold air, and then put her hands on the man's shoulders to stabilize her unbalanced body due to lifting one foot.