86

Chapter 86: I miss my husband just after I go out.

"This is where we live. There are a lot of chili peppers in front of the door."

The afternoon shooting continued until the evening, and he finally had time to call Lu Beichen after dinner.

Lu Beichen had just gotten off his jet lag and was about to go to a meeting. He looked calm and collected in a decent dark suit, but his eyes were gentle and the corners of his mouth were raised.

Jiang Nuonuo rolled her eyes and said, "I'll take you to see something, it'll be fun."

After saying that, he held up his phone and rushed to the place where the little yellow duck was kept.

As a result, as soon as he went out, the photographer who hadn't gone far thought he was going to do something. He quickly turned back to turn on the camera and wanted to continue recording. As a result, his eyes blurred and he was blocked by Lu Mingke.

"Ah! What are you doing, brother? Isn't today's shooting over? I see that many of the staff have gone back?" Seeing Lu Mingke's surprised look, the photographer

scratched his head and said with a smile: "This is not a look at There are guests coming out. I want to take a picture to see if there are any interesting scenes."

Lu Mingke looked back at Jiang Nuonuo who was videoing in the duck nest. The corner of his eye twitched and said: "There are no interesting scenes. He gave us The eldest brother is watching the ducks and will go to bed later."

The photographer looked confused, right?

But looking at the weird expression on Lu Mingke's face, he seemed to dislike Jiang Nuonuo, who had never seen the world.

He thought for a while, and since he fell asleep after watching the duck, there seemed to be nothing to take pictures of. There was still a camera when he returned to the room, so he went back with peace of mind.

It wasn't until he was sure that all the staff were gone that Lu Mingke breathed a sigh of relief and entered the house on his own.

I am really the representative of an excellent younger brother, and I really worry about my brother and sister-in-law's happy life.

Lu Beichen, who didn't know that he had once again missed the opportunity to tell the world, was listening to Jiang Nuonuo's chatter with a doting look on his face.

It looked like the other party was having a lot of fun there.

"Hubby, look at that little duck with a little black on its head. Isn't it silly?" Jiang Nuonuo pointed at a little duck and laughed.

He didn't even realize that he unconsciously called Lu Beichen husband.

The smile in Lu Beichen's eyes deepened, and he lightly swiped the phone with his thumb, as if he could rub the other person's cute little face.

"Cute." A deep voice echoed in Jiang Nuonuo's ears.

Jiang Nuonuo's ears turned red and his heart beat faster. Why did he feel like Lu Beichen was talking about him?

Eyelashes trembling slightly, he pouted and looked at Lu Beichen on the phone. Before he said anything, he realized that he had not turned the camera. Lu Beichen had been looking at him.

His face suddenly turned red, no wonder he felt like he was talking about himself, but it turned out to be true.

Jiang Nuonuo hurriedly clicked to turn, and then said in a panic: "That's what I'm talking about, little duck."