74

Chapter 74: Eliminating all dangers for Nuo Nuo

"Mr. Lu, do you really want to take action against Director Huang?"

Liu Qin was a little frightened by Lu Beichen's sudden cruelty.

Director Huang was the shareholder that Lu Beichen brought over when Canglan was first established, and he was also the person who held the largest number of shares in Canglan besides Lu Beichen.

This shareholder has not made mistakes before, but because he is a veteran, Lu Beichen can only give small punishments or big warnings at most. But today, Mr. Lu's attitude is very firm, and it can be seen that he is really angry.

Just because the front desk foreman was the person brought in by Director Huang, even Zhang Qiu, who was transferred from the marketing department to the secretariat a few days ago, had a relationship with him.

It can be said that Lu Beichen had already started investigating this person when he transferred Zhang Qiu back to the marketing department, but the progress would only take a month at the fastest before he could completely turn over.

But now, Lu Beichen couldn't wait any longer. Nuo Nuo had been wronged in his company twice in a row, which made him feel that he was incompetent and couldn't even protect people on his own territory. What if he went out?

Therefore, he couldn't wait any longer and couldn't let Nuo Nuo become conflicted and afraid of Cang Lan, otherwise what would happen if he didn't come back in the future?

"Let's do it now. I don't want to see the other party when I go to work tomorrow. All the people who have been hired by the other party over the years have resigned. It doesn't matter if they pay more." After thinking for a while,

Lu Beichen frowned and continued: "I'll give the company another try. Employees, check to see who else has a bad personality, are irritable and impulsive, and all of them have been fired. From now on, we will add one more criteria for recruitment, and that is character!" "Don't let me see

employees who look at people through colored glasses again. Cang Lan."

If Nuo Nuo hadn't insisted on not announcing it to the public before the wedding, he would have held an all-staff meeting on his first day at Cang Lan.

Since he agreed to the other party, even if he wanted to tell the world, he could only tell it secretly in his heart.

But can't these people see how special he is to Nuo Nuo? Usually he would like the whole world to know if he makes some news, but this time he has been showing off at the secretariat for a long time and it has not been spread for so long.

Really, I don't pass things that should be passed, but I pass things that shouldn't be passed quite quickly.

Assistant Liu, who had just hung up the phone, sneezed several times before he could finish the instructions.

He murmured to himself, "Who on earth is talking about me, making such a big noise." After saying that, he sneezed loudly again.

"I haven't done much recently! I even did good things!"

As an excellent special assistant, of course, he has to share the worries of the boss with everything. The last time the boss's wife came over, Mr. Lu didn't mention anything about the boss's affairs, as if he didn't want to Make your relationship public.

He warned the insiders one by one, and threatened that whoever disclosed it would get out of the house, otherwise it would not be as easy as getting out if he found out.

The effect is remarkable. No one wants to lose a golden job, so no one knows about it except a few of their insiders.

If Lu Beichen knew that all his suggestions had been blocked by this person, he would definitely sigh: Thank you so much!