5

Chapter 5: Jealousy "If you want it, you still want me."

Lu Beichen originally thought that his harsh request would scare the other party. After all, his voice trembled even when he was close to him. Somehow, he suddenly remembered when he picked up the other party back in the morning. scene.

Thinking of the abnormality in the room just now, he frowned again.

You still looked scared of yourself in the morning, why did you change so much in the afternoon?

There must be something he doesn't know about.

Jiang Nuonuo didn't know what he was thinking, but she felt happy after hearing this almost harsh request, and her bright eyes seemed to be filled with starlight.

Even the regret of "It turns out these dishes were not made by Lu Beichen" has been forgotten.

Lu Beichen's suspicious face changed slightly. Not only was the other party not afraid, he also looked... very happy?

Did he really not want to eat with him?

She had called him "husband" sweetly just now, but now she wanted to order takeout sweetly.

Ah! Sure enough, he is a little liar, so asking for small favors has exposed his true nature. Does he know how many people want to have dinner with him but are rejected!

Really, unbearable.

"Though these dishes look bland and inconspicuous, the ingredients are the freshest. Even the beef is flown directly from Australia, which is much more hygienic than takeout." The word "takeout" is spelled out very strongly, as if to remind you. If the other party doesn't eat, it's his loss.

But with that expression on his face, if an uninformed person saw it, they would think he was asking "Do you want it or me?"

Jiang Nuonuo didn't understand the meaning of his words, and her mind was already filled with the word takeout.

In this case, does it mean that as long as you order takeout every day, you will be disgusted by others?

After making up his mind, he unconsciously touched his belly that was singing again with his left hand, took a few steps to sit down at the dining table, and then raised his head obediently, waiting for the man's order to start eating.

This is a habit he has developed since he was a child. At home, his parents would say it was time to eat before he picked up the dishes.

My mother said that this is the most delicious way to eat, because "dinner is ready" means everyone is here.

Shaking away the unhappiness in his mind, he continued to look at the other person expectantly.

When Lu Beichen saw his understanding look, the depression in his heart instantly dissipated.

He knows what's best.

Lu Beichen's face was quiet, but his steps were a little brisk.

I pulled out the chair opposite the young man and as soon as I sat on it, I saw him crying like a cub waiting to be fed.

It was as if he was the boy's entire world. No matter how hungry he was, he still had to wait for his return. His heart seemed to be hit by something, a little numb but also a little satisfied.

The corners of his mouth raised a slight arc, which you wouldn't be able to spot unless you looked carefully.

"Eat!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the young man who had been waiting obediently quickly and elegantly picked up a large piece of vegetables and stuffed it into his mouth.

A smile flashed in Lu Beichen's eyes, and a magnetic voice rang in Jiang Nuonuo's ears: "Eat slowly, there is still room in the kitchen."

In one sentence, Jiang Nuonuo almost choked, but a good education made him do it Unless I cough at the dinner table, I can only hold it in silently.

Why is this different from the book! Doesn't the protagonist Gong not like other people eating in a hurry?

Could it be that the other party is invisible and uses his honey sword to kill people invisible?

Thinking like this, he thought he was calm and raised his head in a small arc, wanting to check the man's expression at this moment.

I don't know whether it was because he was scared or because he was deeply rooted in the character of the protagonist in the book. He only glanced at the man and lowered his head in fear, and then continued to look at him without giving up.

Therefore, what Lu Beichen saw was the young man who was so moved that he couldn't help but wanted to thank him but was embarrassed.