52

Chapter 52, "If you talk about divorce again, I will kiss you to death!!"

"I will never care about you again. I married you just to steal Canglan's secrets. Now that I have been found out, let's get a divorce! Wuwuwu... ..."

The more Jiang Nuonuo thought about it, the sadder she became, and in the end she even broke the jar and screamed.

Revenge is revenge! Anyway, he has money now. He will transfer the money when he gets back and call his mother to ask his father to be more vigilant. He doesn't believe that the outcome can't be reversed.

Lu Beichen's soft voice paused, and the guilt that had just arisen disappeared.

He forced the young man to look into his eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "What did you say? Divorce? Don't even think about it."

"I'm going to divorce...well..."

Lu Beichen bit his lip, pried open his teeth, and pulled him away. The kiss left his brain deprived of oxygen, and he said in a deep voice, "Are we still apart?"

"Leave..."

Lu Beichen kissed him again and gave him a lingering kiss. When they let go, they were both out of breath.

"Let's talk again!"

Jiang Nuonuo's tongue was numb and he couldn't recover for a long time, but he still stubbornly said "leave" and received another suffocating kiss that lasted for five minutes.

Several times in a row, it made him paralyzed as mud, and in the end he couldn't shut his mouth.

The red and swollen lips squirmed, and Jiang Nuonuo got another fancy kiss before she could say anything.

Tears streamed down my face, why did Lu Beichen have so many tricks for even a kiss? How many times? It's different every time!

Is this how the protagonist Halo is treated?

"You're lying, I haven't said anything yet!"

Jiang Nuonuo covered her mouth that had just been released with her hands, and dropped the golden beans in aggrieved tone.

Lu Beichen smacked his lips and said harshly: "Then tell me quickly!" There are still several tricks that he hasn't tried yet.

"Hey..., I won't say it anymore."

"Then we still need to get divorced?"

Jiang Nuonuo shook her head rapidly, her voice depressed, "We won't divorce."

Did their point get it wrong? Aren't you arguing about betrayal? Why did he feel that Lu Beichen wasn't angry because of this?

A smile flashed across Lu Beichen's eyes, he suppressed the corners of his mouth that were about to rise, and said fiercely: "Next time you dare to talk about divorce, I will kiss you to death."

What else could Jiang Nuonuo do? In order to save herself, she was about to be kissed to death. The mouth can only compromise.

Not daring to irritate the other person any more, he didn't dare to move. He didn't speak carefully until he felt that the man was not that angry.

"Then I won't talk about divorce. Can you go out?"

From the moment the man kissed him, he noticed something was wrong. Something was awakening in his body, so he didn't dare to move.

There was a bit of flattery in the soft and waxy voice, which made Lu Beichen's lower abdomen tighten. He looked at his mouth that had been covered with regret and misinterpreted: "Get out? Do you want the whole world to see your husband's greatness?" An eagle?"