77

Chapter 77, Wearing cool women's clothes

In the bright and warm bedroom, Lu Beichen sat on the sofa and looked at his phone attentively. He frowned from time to time and nodded with satisfaction from time to time, as if he was browsing some important company documents.

If Assistant Liu were to see him like this, he would definitely be frightened and on tenterhooks, because he was so serious, and it would look like Mr. Lu was looking for a place to find fault.

But if you take a closer look, you will find that this serious-looking man is not looking at any important documents. He is simply shopping for clothes!

And what I was shopping seemed to be...women's clothing! ?

Lu Beichen rolled his fingertips and paused for two seconds on a blue and white JK uniform. Then he sat upright and clicked on it with a stern expression.

When I saw the real model, I curled my lips in disgust, crossed it out, looked directly at the plastic model, and then my eyes fell on the size.

The young man is 1.72 meters tall and 60 kilograms, which is a suitable size according to the proportions.

The legs are seventy-five centimeters long, and the distance from waist to thigh is nine centimeters. The skirt length of this JK uniform is ten centimeters, which seems to just cover the buttocks.

Um! This is under normal circumstances. After all, it is a women's model and will not expand or contract with heat.

Above, there is a white shirt, which looks cool at first glance.

The length of the clothes is thirty, which can reach the young man's ribs.

Tsk! Why isn't there a men's version? At first glance, this size takes into account the rough waves of girls, so when worn on teenagers, it naturally covers the bottom.

However, the red bow on the chest does have a sense of design. There is a hole in the middle of the white fabric, just right for the bow. It is looming, which is interesting.

The whole set of clothes can be seen as two words "cool" and four words "immoral".

So Lu Beichen sat in awe, and clicked into the shopping cart with dignity. After returning to the homepage of the mall, he thought about it and felt that it was not safe, so he clicked in again and paid first.

After browsing several stores in a row and buying dozens of sets of clothes that looked immodest, Lu Beichen frowned and became more and more irritated. He looked towards the bathroom in front of him more and more frequently, as if to check the bathroom. shot through the door.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but after Lu Beichen stared at the bathroom door for dozens of seconds, he seemed to hear a 'click' sound, and then the white door seemed to move.

Then a soft little chestnut head poked out from the crack in the door.

Except for the boy's chestnut hair, everything else in his eyes is red.

Her face was flushed, her head lowered shyly, her long eyelashes fluttering uneasily, like a hibiscus that had just bloomed, its petals reddened by the sunlight.

His eyes were evasive, watery and bright, and his whole person was full of anxiety and shyness.

Jiang Nuonuo bit her lower lip and refused to open the door in front of her.

He never expected that the small skirt Lu Beichen mentioned would really be a small skirt.

Not because it's small, but because it's too short.