50

Chapter 50, "Do you think your husband is not good enough..."

"Brother-in-law! Come on, I'll show you a beautiful brother. He's so good-looking."

Xinxin had just forked a piece of cake and put it in her mouth when she saw the door open. Qi Wenbai entered and quickly raised his fork to summon.

Jiang Nuonuo looked up and looked into a pair of smiling eyes.

His pupils shrank, and he felt guilty.

"We meet again! Xinxin didn't disturb you, right?"

A warm voice came, making Jiang Nuonuo even more embarrassed.

Seeing that Brother Nuonuo didn't answer, Xinxin quickly said: "No! I'm so good, I even invited Brother Nuonuo to have dessert."

Jiang Nuonuo came back to his senses and quickly replied: "Xinxin is very good, Qi... Hello, Mr. Qi."

The boy was wearing a white T-shirt today and a blue peaked cap on his head. He looked youthful, soft and cute, like a good student who sneaked out of some school and was caught. Later, his face was red with embarrassment, and he tugged at the corner of his pure cotton clothes uneasily.

"Ah? Uncle, do you know Brother Nuonuo?" Xinxin's big eyes were full of doubts, "Then why don't you introduce us to each other?" The more Xinxin talked about it, the more he felt that his uncle was selfish for knowing him so well. The good-looking brother didn't tell him.

Faced with his nephew's accusation, Qi Wenbai smiled and said, "It's not too late to have a one-time relationship."

Jiang Nuonuo breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Qi Wenbai with eyes full of gratitude.

If Xinxin knew that he was ungrateful and that Mr. Qi obviously helped him but he left without saying hello, he would be so disappointed in him.

Thinking of this, he said with shame: "Thank you Mr. Qi for what happened last time. I'm sorry for leaving without saying hello."

Qi Wenbai stood in front of the young man and smiled: "It's good to see that you are fine. I didn't see you when I came out. I'm afraid something might happen to me, but luckily you're fine."

Jiang Nuonuo felt even more guilty, Qi Wenbai was so considerate and didn't blame himself.

As a result, he turned around and slept with the official. What a scumbag he was! Is he considered a third party?

Jiang Nuonuo lowered her head with a guilty conscience, her eyelashes trembled uneasily, it shouldn't count! After all, she is now Lu Beichen's certified wife and has not yet divorced.

Xinxin looked left and right, not knowing what the two were talking about, so she yelled loudly. "Uncle, do you want to eat with us? If you don't want to eat, I will finish it!"

Qi Wenbai suppressed the emotion in his eyes, pulled out a chair and sat across from the young man.

"Last time, who was so painful that the aphid cried all night long? Are you not afraid anymore?"

Xinxin's bulging cheeks instantly turned red, and she stood up and wanted to cover Qi Wen's mouth where he had exposed the scandal.

"I'm not crying. I'm strong. I don't cry even if my fingers bleed. How can I cry because of a toothache?"

Qi Wenbai patted his chubby little paws away and laughed softly: "Oh? Really?"

Xinxin Even though he was unsure, he said, "Of course, I didn't cry at all, it was just the water in my eyes that was washing my eyes. My mother said that my eyes would be brighter this way." "