70

Chapter 70: Be careful to wash off your skin.

"Sister-in-law! Let's eat chicken today! It smells so good! Just that piece, yes, I just want that piece!"

In the corner, Lu Mingke stood upright and turned his head. Staring at the chicken sandwiched by Jiang Nuonuo, I couldn't help but yell.

In the past, when he was punished, Aunt Zhang secretly brought him food. Now that Aunt Zhang is away, he can only place his hope on the gentle and kind Jiang Nuonuo.

However, Jiang Nuonuo looked at him, then looked at Lu Beichen, and put the meat in his mouth with a groan, his cheeks bulging after eating, so cute.

Having just come back from the mountain, Lu Mingke, who was tired and hungry, was like a bolt from the blue, with a face full of despair.

So hungry!

Doesn't his brother usually go home for lunch? Why did an accident happen today? Not only did he come back, but he also ran into him and tried to kill himself.

"Brother! Why don't I go back to the house and stand for punishment? I'm afraid it will affect everyone's appetite in the restaurant!" With tears in his eyes, he took a deep breath.

What I inhaled was the aroma of food, and what I exhaled was the cold desolation.

Lu Beichen picked up the food slowly and raised his eyelids, "Aren't you hungry? Go to some room, it's right here."

But he's even hungrier here! Lu Mingke was about to cry but had no tears. In the end, he could only place his hope on Jiang Nuonuo again.

"My gentle, kind, beautiful and generous sister-in-law! Can you leave me two shrimps? Your dear brother has been working hard for two months and has not even had a full meal! Now my only wish is to be able to eat Just serve two shrimps and I'll be satisfied!"

He said it so sincerely that Jiang Nuonuo was embarrassed to look at the plate with only three shrimps left.

So when Lu Beichen fed him, he chose to eat with his eyes closed so that he would not be embarrassed.

Jiang Nuonuo didn't want to do this. He really didn't dare to speak now.

Although he was set up by Lu Mingke and the two of them hugged each other, as long as he thought of Lu Beichen's eyes, he was so scared that he wanted to run away from home, not to mention that this person either scared him or coaxed him when they met for the first time.

Therefore, he had nothing to say about Lu Mingke being punished, let alone plead for him.

In addition to the sound of feeding, the restaurant was usually filled with the sound of clinking dishes and clinking dishes. At this time, the restaurant kept hearing bursts of crashing sounds.

Seeing that the dishes on such a large table were about to be eaten, Lu Mingke finally knew that he was wrong.

"Brother, my good big brother! I know I was wrong. I will never owe you anything again. From now on, if you tell me to go east, I will never go west. Just do it and let me live a few more days!" Thinking about

myself After surviving the harsh environment, how embarrassing it would be to starve to death after returning!

Lu Beichen didn't say anything, and Jiang Nuonuo didn't dare to say anything. Lu Mingke was the only one chattering in the air.

With such a loud and energetic voice, Jiang Nuonuo felt that he must have eaten before coming back, and then pretended to be pitiful and said that he had not eaten, so as to win Lu Beichen's sympathy.