CGI!Sam x Acrophobic!Reader- Don't You Trust Me?

Y/N was afraid of heights. They always had been, ever since they were a little kid. Everyone knew, and they weren't afraid to express it. However, all of that was about to change.

It had been all Norman Price's fault. 

"Y/N, we have to find the Mysterious Fossil of Pontypandy Valley!!!" he shouted as Y/N struggled to keep up with him, "we don't want the others to beat us to it!!!" The Junior Cadets were trying to find the Mysterious Fossil of Pontypandy Valley, which was a mysterious fossil. Y/N, being an adult, had volunteered and was paired up with Norman, whom they absolutely hated.

"My God Norman, slow down!!!" Y/N screamed as they huffed and hurried up towards the ginger, who was looking around in every nook and cranny possible.

"Well, you just don't get enough exercise!!" Norman replied, turning away, though Y/N could tell that he had a smile on his face. They sighed and continued to walk.

Suddenly, Norman stopped, making Y/N bump into him. "Ah!" they cried out, "what the heck, Norman???"

"I think it's up on the cliff!!" Norman said, pointing to a nearby cliff that was about 30 feet or so up. Aside it was a tree that was nearly as tall, with sturdy branches. 

"Y/N," Norman said, turning to them, "do you think you can climb up there?"

Y/N, annoyed, said, "I thought you would want to do that."

"Well," Norman said, blushing, "i-it looks really high up, a-and you're an adult, s-so maybe-"

"Okay," Y/N gulped nervously, "I suppose."

"Yeah!!" Norman said, "go and do it!!"

Y/N took a deep breath, crying to calm themselves down, and then started to walk towards the tree. They put their foot on the trunk and started to slide up, placing their other foot on another part of the bark. They continued to do this until they reached the nearest branch.

"Okay, Y/N," they told themselves, "don't look down, don't look down..."

They squeezed their eyes shut as they put all of their weight on the branch and reached out with their hand towards another branch.

"Y/N!!!" Norman called out, "you alright???"

"Y-yeah..." Y/N stuttered out in reply, and opened their eyes to see Norman. 

Suddenly, they gasped. They had just looked down at the ground.

"AAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!" they screamed, "HELP!!!!!"

"Y/N!!!" Norman screamed, "can't you climb down???"

"No!!" Y/N said, looking down, "I-I'm too scared!!!"

"I'll call Fireman Sam!!!" Norman said, and ran away to find Moose and the others.

Y/N was breathing heavily. They tried to look at the branches to distract themselves, but it was too late: once they looked at the ground, it was impossible now to notice it again. They could feel sweat trickling down their forehead as Jupiter pulled up a few minutes later. However, it had felt like an eternity to Y/N.

Sam and Elvis hopped out of Jupiter.

"Oh no!!" Elvis said, "Y/N's stuck!!!"

"Yes," Sam said, "and they're pretty high up!!! We need the Mountain Rescuer, Tom!!!"

"Oh no," Y/N muttered, "if we need Tom, then that means, going in the air!!!"

"Don't worry, Y/N!!" Elvis called out to his friend, "Tom's on his way!!!"

3 minutes later, Wallaby II arrived. 

"Lower the Double Harness!!!" Sam said, and Tom did just that. Sam put the harness around his waste. A moment later he was lifted into the air, towards Y/N.

Sam landed on the branch and held out his hand, "Y/N, take my hand."

Y/N shook their head, "no!! I hate heights!! I can't!!"

"C'mon, Y/N," Sam assured them, putting a hand on their shoulder, "don't you trust me?"

Y/N looked up at Sam, blushing, and said, "ok, alright."

Sam threw the harness over Y/N and then gave the thumbs up to Tom.

"Take us up, Tom!"

"Roger that, Sam!!"

And with that, they flew through the air. Y/N let out a little screech and clutched Sam tightly, burying their face into his muscular chest. Before long they were on solid ground, but Y/N was still holding tightly onto Sam.

"Yay!!!!" Elvis said, "Y/N is safe!!!"

"Uh, Y/N," Sam said, a bit flustered, "we-we're on ground now..."

"Oh!!" Y/N squeaked and jumped out of Sam's arms, "I'm so sorry, Sam!! I-I didn't mean to! I-I just- I l-love you..."

Sam's eyes widened before he said, "aw, Y/N, I love you too."

Y/N blushed, "I do trust you. More than anyone else."