Teen!Series 5!Norman x Teen!Reader- Adventure

"C'mon, Y/N!!" 

You sighed. Your boyfriend, Norman Price, was asking you to go on some zany adventure, as always.

"What is it, Normie?" you asked him. You were hanging out at Norman's house, like you always did on weekends, and were sitting on the bed reading a comic book. You were both 17 years old and had just recently graduated from high school. (or secondary school or whatever they call it in the uk)

"I want us to climb Pontypandy Mountain!!!" he replied.

You sighed, "Norman, you've tried to do that MULTIPLE times, and all it's done is failed! So what's to say that it won't fail THIS time?!"

"Well, you're definitely more cautious than me, Y/N!" Norman replied, taking your hand and looking you in the eye, "trust me. It's going to work out."

You sighed, "oh, alright! I give in!"

An hour later, you and Norman were all ready with your packs with food and water bottles and stuff like that at the foot of the mountain. Norman looked super excited, while you, well, were not.

"Norman, please tell me this won't take long," you groaned as you started to climb up the mountain, "I'm not in the best shape, ya know."

"Don't worry, Y/N," Norman said as he helped pull you up the mountain, "we'll be fine."

"If you say so," you muttered, but weren't sure how this will turn out. Norman often had to be rescued by Sam and the other firefighters, Elvis and Penny. One time Norman had pretended to be a 'Bug-Eyed Boy from Venus,' and had scared half the town to death before nearly getting killed himself. The whole thing had been a disaster, and it had been when he was only 9 years old. You had just moved to Pontypandy at that time, and didn't care much for Norman. But after the two of you turned 14, you started to develop feelings for each other, and soon started dating.

It was a slow hike, even on the easy parts of the mountain. Several times you had to stop for water or to eat something, while Norman continued to trot on.

About 2 hours later, Norman took out his binoculars and grabbed your arm. "Y/N!" he exclaimed, "look at the view!!!"

You sigh and looked, only to see the most gorgeous view that you had ever seen in your life. You could see the whole town and the pond, not to mention all of the rolling hills, different shades of green and gold, spiraling for miles around.

You gasped in awe, mesmerized by the view. When you turned to look at Norman, you saw that he was down on one knee, with a box, wide open. Inside was a modest ring, yet it shone in the setting sun.

"So that's why you wanted us to climb up here," you said, "Norman Price, this is by far the best prank ever!"

Norman blushed, then said, "Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"

"Of course," you replied. Norman got up and put the ring on your finger. You giggled and kissed his face, happy that this was finally happening. You had been waiting for Norman to propose for the longest time, even though you were just kids.

"When we turn 18..." you heard Norman whispering, "we'll get married..."

"Yes," you said, "we will."