Chapter 3

Nabi's POV

Nabi's POV

Today I decided to clean my room because it's a huge mess here though I don't really have the energy. As I was cleaning I got a call from unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked while keep cleaning.

"Hi, Nabi! I'm Jihoon's mother" The person said and I stood frozen for a while.

"I-is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes, there is. I should have told you back then."

"What is it?"

"Well, Jihoon asked me before the surgery while he was still conscious to tell you that he wanted me to give you something really important. He told me that a while ago you both wrote some things that you would tell each other if something happens to one or another. You seemed to forget about it so I thought I'm not going to give them to you not to break your heart more, but since I saw you at the party I saw that you haven't really moved on so I decided to give them to you now. Do you want to see me after 15 minutes at the café near your house?" After I heard all that I remembered about the letters. I was curious what he wrote. Sadly, he can't see what I wrote...

"Be there after 10 minutes I'm going. See you there." I hung up and rushed down the stairs. I took my keys and phone and quickly exited the house.

After couple of minutes fast walking I arrived in front of the café and saw Mrs. Kang sitting on a table.

I rushed inside of the café and went to the table. My heart was beating fast.

"Hi, Mrs. Kang!" I said and bowed

"Hi, sweetie! Sit down" She said and smiled. I listened to her and sat down.

"So, here is the letter, but before I give it to you take a deep breath. I've haven't read them so I don't know what he wrote. Here it is.." I did as she said and took a deep breath and took the letter from her hand and started reading with heavy heart.

Hi, Nabi!

I don't know when this day will come and will you ever read this, but anyways. I wanted to tell how much I love you and that you will always be number one in my heart. You are the sweetest and kindest person I know. Whatever happens I want to always see your smile so please don't cry. We are friends since childhood and I really enjoyed our memories together. Most of them were happy but of course there were sad ones. Life can't always be perfect. We've went through hard times together. If one day something happens to me and/or you go through hard times, please ask others for help and don't keep all the pain for your heart. Also I just wanted you to know that no matter what, I'm always by your side and nothing can tear us apart

With love, from your childhood friend Jihoon!

While reading this my heart was shattering into millions of tiny pieces. Tears were already streaming down my face like a waterfall.