Chapter 32

Sunghoon's

Sunghoon's

We all sat down at the table together and started looking at the menus. Nabi sat beside me and was looking at the menu with a frown. Her legs were crossed and her leg was shaking. I put my hand on her knee to stop her leg from moving and she looked at me. I smiled.

"Don't be nervous." I whispered. The others around us were talking about some stuff that I didn't bother listening to, too drawn into Nabi. She stared at me and cleared her throat before stopping her leg.

"Thank you, I can't control it sometimes." She whispered back and I smiled, my hand moving to her hand and getting hold of it. My fingers intertwining with hers. She stared at our hands and then at me and smiled.

I moved my thumb over her skin. The waiter came to take our order. He was starring particularly much at Nabi and the exposed scar on her collarbone. I noticed her get uncomftarble by his rude stare at her skin and she put her hand on the scar. I frowned. She muttered what she wanted to order and he didn't take his eyes off her skin.

My blood boiled. The table was silent as the other noticed how uncomftarble he was making her feel. I squeezed Nabi's hand and she glanced at me. I rubbed my thumb on her hand and sent her a little smile before glaring at the waiter again. Nabi was still hunched over, her hand on her collarbone unlike the confident positions she was standing in before he started starring at her.

Something about the fact that he was ogling her like that made me so mad and I don't even know why. My jaw clenched and my hand tightened into a fist before I relaxed it again. He started gathering the menus and I took the one standing in front of Nabi too with one hand and gave it to him. He only glanced at me and back at her collarbones.

"Thank you and I would appreciate it if you stop starring at my girlfriend." I said while looking at him with seemingly annoyed expression. Jake chocked on his water and started coughing. The waiter bowed and left. Jake kept coughing while Nabi's eyes were wide next to me.

"Your what?" Jake exclaimed with his hand on his throat and his eyes teary from coughing. Heeseung sent me a confused look and I warned him with my eyes not to say a thing.

"I'm sorry he wouldn't have stopped if I hadn't said it, excuse me." I muttered and glanced at Nabi, her eyes were still round. "I hope you don't have a problem with it." I asked, ignoring the others staring attentively at us. Heeseung's eyes were squinted. Nabi shook her head.

"No, I don't." She shook her head. "Thank you." She muttered. Her hand was still holding mine and I sent her a little smile.

"So you aren't actually like...a couple, right?" Jake asked with his hand in front of his mouth. I shook my head.

"No." Me and Nabi said at the same time and glanced at each other.

"Ohh, okay..." He said and went back to talking about some other things. His tone sounded almost...disappointed?