Chapter 39

Sunghoon's

Sunghoon's

I walked into school with my puffer jacket and hoodie underneath. I yawned and tucked my hand in my pocket while holding my coffee with the other one. My eyes were swollen, closing by themselves.

Nabi and I stayed up last night, texting. After we took that seven-hour nap together at my house, we both couldn't fall asleep and ended up texting for couple hours. I fell asleep at the early morning hours. I think I slept like 2 hours?

I saw Heeseung start walking alongside me and turned my head in his direction.

"Hi." I muttered and sipped my coffee.

"Hi, Good morning. You look awful, Sunghoon." He said and put his arm around my shoulder. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. He frowned. "Did you not sleep? Like at all?" He spoke again and I applied pressure to my temple.

I saw Nabi on the other side of hallway, looking just as tired as me. She had a bored expression on, her eyes closing. Heeseung looked in the same direction as me and turned his head to look at me again. He seemed to think for a second. His eyes widened.

"What?" I said, frowning at him and his wide eyes.

"She was at your house when I called and you were cuddling...you both look tired as hell...Did you two...fuck?" He whispered the last word and I cringed, choking on my coffee. I started coughing while holding my chest.

"For fuck's sake no, ew. We're friends." Heeseung lifted one brow.

"First, friends do fuck. And second, don't say it like we both don't know it's not true. You two like each other and it seems that you're the only ones that don't know it yet." My heart rate picked up.

"You think she likes me too?" I muttered and he nodded.

"Yes, of course. You think I wouldn't notice when you licked the cream off her face in front of everyone. You think we wouldn't notice. And the way she reacted. She literally melted, bro, her cheeks were redder than the Ferrari car." Heeseung explained and my heart was beating fast, jumping against my chest. I brushed a hand through my hair.

"It's complicated." I said and he listened to me as we were on our way to the classroom. "We hug and kiss all the time and pretend it's friendly when it really isn't. We even made out once and I think we both liked it, but I can never get to tell her. It's never the right time. She also has some...past trauma and I'm afraid she will reject me and I don't think I can handle it." I explained and took a deep breath. Heeseung had a thinking, serious expression.

"I don't have much experience with love. None actually. But you two are soulmates and we all see it, me Jay and her brother, even Joy. I think you need to be together; you've waited long enough. Just tell her and I'm sure she will return the feelings and if she doesn't, you can keep being friends." He put his hand on my shoulder. Since when is he so romantic. He has been spending a lot of time with Joy lately.