Chapter 6

Author's POV

Author's POV

Nabi finished her classes and was heading home listening to music. Ever since the lunch break, she was feeling nauseas and sick.

She was now heading home walking slowly, listening to music to distract herself. Her hood was over her head and she was looking down.

The boys on the other hand were already at Jake and Nabi's house, playing some games. It was Heeseung and Jay's turn playing while Sunghoon and Jake were busy watching them and eating some snacks.

The game finished and Jay won while Heeseung was sulking at the side, disappointed. As Jay was celebrating his win while the others laughing at him, Nabi came through the door. They all looked at her direction and bowed slightly as she did the same.

"Oh, hi Nabi! What's up? Jake said looking at her.

"Umm, n-nothing" She said, taking her shoes off. As she said that, she felt the urge to throw up. She quickly left her back pack and ran up the stairs to the bathroom. She got inside and instantly threw up at the toiled.

"Wait, Nabi?" Jake said and ran up to the toiled and knocked on the door.

"C-come in" She said quietly. He rushed inside.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Are you sick?" He asked worried about his sister.

"Just something happened today and I felt sick the whole day. Also I think my body is not adjusted to me eating normally again." She said sitting on the ground in the bathroom.

"What happened? You can tell me." He said and looked at her.

"I don't want to talk about it, I'll tell you later. Now go to your friends and I'll handle things myself. Sorry for bothering." She said putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Aish, you always think you are bothering me. Tell me if something is wrong, okay?"

Nabi POV

"Okay." I said and he left. Just when he left I threw up again, but I kind of feel better now. I got up and brushed my teeth.

"Aishh, I hate my life so much." I whispered and looked at myself in the mirror. I had huge dark circles under my eyes, due to lack of sleep. I took off my hoodie and saw the cuts that were still not healed. I wonder if I'll ever stop feeling this way.

I sighed, looking at the disappointment I was. I wore my hoodie again and got out of the bathroom and straight to my room.

Jake's POV

I got downstairs and saw the boys chatting. They looked at me with raised brows.

"What happened, bro? What's wrong? We can leave if something is wrong." Sunghoon said, still looking at me

"She said something happened today and that she felt sick throughout the day."

"But she looked completely fine at the lunch break." Jay commented