"the guys that assaulted you were people i used to give drugs to and make them sell it out, but i gave them the wrong supply as a mistake the other day." he sighed while pulling into a rich neighborhood.

"i should've been more careful when around you, if i was they wouldn't have known about you." he says as he blamed himself.

you didn't say anything for a bit, taking in all of this information that he hid from you. stuff that was so important, it made you question your trust towards him. drugs? really? couldn't he had pick anything else.

"say something, please." he pleaded as he stopped driving, looking at you.

you refused to look at him, staring out the window hoping those tears wouldn't dare slip from your eyes. you were hurt and you felt your heart getting heavy. you desiped that feeling.

"where are we?" you sniffled, looking around as you were parked in front of a rather large house.

"my house, let's go." he said as he turned off his car and got out.

you stayed put as you watched suna walk around the car and towards his house. he looked back to see you still in the car and scrunched up his face.

he began walking towards you and opened the door, "can we go please?" he rested his arm on top of the car and bent his head down to look at you.

"no, i want to go home." you said sternly, hoping to get through him.

suna scoffed then wrapped his arms around your waist and threw you over his shoulder, making you yelp. he had his arm securely wrapped around you while his keys were in his other hand.

he closed the car door with his foot and walked up the steps towards his front door. you didn't even protest, knowing he wouldn't let you down until you gotten inside.

as he walked inside the smell of cooked food entered your nostrils, making you realize how hungry you were. he took off your shoes for you, dashing them on the floor making you scowl.

"rintarou, why are you walking up in my home with a woman slung over your shoulder?" a small voice rang through your ear making you turn your head around.

the woman stood there, 5'3 and a apron on. she had long brown hair and yellow eyes, she was beautiful. a beauty mark resided beneath her left eye and glasses resting on her nose. she did not look a day over 35. not to mention suna is an exact copy of her.

"sorry ma, this is y/n." he smiled at her before putting you down the right way.

you looked at her as her eyes softened, she ran up to you and gave you a hug.

"it's about time you brought home a girl!" she snuggled up on you as she you chuckled, hugging her back.

"hi dear how are you?" she pulled away, resting her hands on your shoulders getting a good look at you.

"i-i'm good.." you stuttered, shocked at her energy. exactly like suna. 

suna laughed at you, taking off his jacket and hanging it up while slipping off his shoes. he wrapped an arm around you, making you look up at him.

you looked at him with an raised eyebrow and shrugged his arm off. he looked at you with confusion but before he could say anything his mother spoke up.

"you're so gorgeous, ugh." she gushed as she squished your cheeks together.

"okay mom, y/n's not feeling the best right now so i'll take her upstairs." suna coughed then pulled her hands away from your face.