WHERE IT ALL STARTED

Cloaked in an aura of mystery, Maya stepped into the first coach of the metro train,
dressed entirely in black. Her figure was hidden beneath a hoodie, and a mask covered most of her face, revealing only a pair of almond-shaped, dark black eyes framed by sharply pointed eyebrows.

Chest-length, Light brown, straight, and shiny hair spilled out from beneath her black hat.
She stood confidently, a quiet guard in the corner of the metro coach. The calm self-assurance she exuded gave off an intriguing vibe, creating an air of curiosity.

A backpack slung casually over one shoulder added a practical touch to her mysterious look, leaving commuters to steal curious glances at the mysterious figure who had effortlessly claimed her place in the metro's first coach.

Immersed in her own world, Maya listened to music through her earbuds, a personal symphony drowning out the ambient sounds of the metro. However, the rhythmic pulse of her music was disrupted as an argumentative voice echoed from the far end of the metro coach.

Curiosity tugging at her senses, she decided to detach one earphone, allowing the distant echoes of the argument to seep into her awareness. The conflicting sounds, once softened by her music, now became clear. Interested, she turned her focus to the origin, finding a girl's voice involved in a heated argument.

A bunch of boys gathered around her, creating a tense scene in the far corner of the coach.

She took a moment to watch and understand what was happening. when Her inner voice, a careful whisper, suggested avoiding involvement in the growing chaos.

Nevertheless, as time passed, impatience crept in, expressed through the rhythmic tapping of her foot. Frustration simmered beneath the surface, and in a silent declaration to herself, she thought,

"Screw this. I can't take this anymore."

Motivated by a growing impatience, she started moving toward the area where the disturbance with the group of boys was taking place.

Upon reaching her destination, she wasted no time, swiftly tapping the shoulder of one of the boys. In a cool, composed voice, she remarked,
"Did you not hear her?
She's telling you that this is the ladies' coach. You should move to another coach with your friends. Traveling in the ladies' coach is against the rules, and your group is making other passengers uncomfortable."

As soon as she finished speaking, the entire group of tall boys abruptly turned their attention towards her, their faces now fixed on her form. Their scrutinizing gazes swept her from head to toe, an unsettling appraisal that lingered in the charged silence of the moment.

Among them, one boy stepped forward with a teasing tone, mocking her presence.

"Look at you, another brave soul stepping into the lion's den," he sneered, exchanging smirks with his friends.

"What's the deal with your ladies and this obsession with reservations? Can't handle a little diversity in our kingdom?"

His words dripped with sarcasm, creating an uneasy tension in the air.

In an attempt to respond, she started to open her mouth, but her words were cut short when one of the boys snatched her hat. With a taunting grin, he remarked,

"Wow, it's a nice cap.
Looks good on you, but I think it looks even better on me."

The daring move left her momentarily speechless, the stolen hat becoming an unexpected accessory in the hands of the teasing intruder.

After hearing their taunting comments and actions, Maya couldn't help but smirk, her gaze shifting downward to watch her foot intently. The subtle expression of amusement played on her lips, a silent response that spoke volumes, as if she found their banter more amusing than offensive.
In response to that she said

" Well, you know us, always trying to keep things exclusive. Wouldn't want the kingdom to lose its charm."
And this hat It's like a crown for the king of bad fashion choices.

Boy :King of bad fashion? I'd wear it better than you any day.

Maya:"Well, we can't all be fashion icons. Some of us have to settle for averageness."

Boy:averageness? Coming from the one trying to play the hero in the ladies' coach.

Maya:"Hero or not, at least I know how to respect rules. Can't say the same for your little group."

Boy: little group? We're just having fun. Can't handle a little fun?

Maya: Fun's great, but there's a thin line between fun and being a nuisance. Guess you guys missed the memo.

As the train reached the station, the group of boys remained rooted in their place, continuing their mockery and exacerbating Maya's sense of helplessness. Maya shifted her gaze, scanning the station in the hope of spotting a security guard, but to her dismay, none were in sight. The metro gate closed once again, sealing her fate within the confined space with the taunting boys.

As the metro door closed, her face showed a sudden change, clearly visible in her eyes, as the face mask covered the rest. She raised her eyes, staring directly into the boys' eyes. The mood shifted, and the silent gaze exchange spoke volumes in the small space of the metro coach.
A sudden shift in the atmosphere clearly hinted that something unpleasant was about to occur.

********

What do you think she's going to do about the little group of boys?
I'm excited to hear your predictions!😉