AUTHOR

I really like reading thrilling and mysterious stories. I never thought I'd write my own, but I enjoy imagining different scenarios in my mind. It's a new adventure for me, and I'd appreciate the readers' support as I start writing my first story.

**warning:**

This made-up story is purely from imagination. It doesn't have anything to do with real people, places, or roles.
Some parts of the story might be unsettling for some readers, so be mindful. This is just for fun and doesn't relate to anything real.

Any resemblance similarity to actual events, locales, persons living or dead, firms, corporations, establishments, or other real-life entities, past or present, appearing in this work, is entirely and purely coincidental

Any resemblance similarity to actual events, locales, persons living or dead, firms, corporations, establishments, or other real-life entities, past or present, appearing in this work, is entirely and purely coincidental. This novel is meant for entertainment purposes only and the author does not intend to hurt the sentiments of any individual, community, sect, or religion.

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of the publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without written permission by the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

**Note**

Dear Readers,

I've made a few updates to my book that I'd love to share with you. If you're a new reader, you might not notice anything different. However, for those who've been with me from the beginning, you'll find that I've changed some character names and tweaked a few details. I felt these adjustments would make the story even more engaging and the characters more memorable. I hope you enjoy these enhancements as much as I enjoyed making them!

As you dive into my book, please remember this is my first venture into writing. I ask for your patience and open-mindedness. If you come across anything that seems unusual or doesn't quite make sense, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Your feedback is invaluable and will help me grow as a writer.

Happy reading😁