Next Book

Thank you again to everyone who read, commented, and voted on TIME & TIDE.

I'm industriously working my way through the edits for the W by Wattpad Books version, which is coming out this fall. But, I thought I'd drop you a line to let you know that I've released a new novel exclusively on Wattpad!

It's a queer, contemporary romantasy about agency, allowing yourself to be vulnerable, and not only finding but also learning to trust your own voice

It's a queer, contemporary romantasy about agency, allowing yourself to be vulnerable, and not only finding but also learning to trust your own voice. (Oh, and dragon-roasted coffee, of course!)

New chapters post Wednesday and Saturday mornings. The story is already complete, so you can expect to get updates twice a week until 2025!

If you enjoy the book, I hope that you'll add it to your library, vote, comment, and recommend the heck out of it to your friends. I've been working on this novel since 2019, and I am so excited to finally share it with people!

About the Book:

A bi barista. A shy dragon. A kitchen fire meet-ugly.

Colin is into the shy homo draconis who accidentally torched his café, but he's not sure if their romance is worth being hoarded away. Yet if he refuses, it may destroy human/dragon relations worldwide.

In an alternate present, where dragons hoard humans, the most powerful emperors and queens will do anything to stay in control of their colonies. Even maintain centuries old conspiracies to keep humanity docile, and under their talons.

But in an age of viral social media, can the truth be suppressed so easily?

Tropes:

Meet Ugly

Coffee Shop Romance

Mutual Pining

Sunshine and Grumpy

The One Who Looks Like He Could Kill You Is a Cinnamon Roll

The One Who Looks Like a Cinnamon Roll Could Absolutely Kill You, and Will If You Hurt His Boyfriend

Friends to Lovers

Two Halves of a Whole Idiot

Miscommunication (but like, realistic)

Secret Royalty

Accidental Marriage

Forced Proximity

Possessive Romance

Dragon Shifter