GYUVIN, past...3

They sit on a blanket spread on the grass, surrounded by the chirping of birds and the light breeze. Eyes meet in a moment of intense connection, and Gyuvin, feeling his heart pounding in his chest, decides that the time has come to confess his feelings to Y/N.

As the sunlight filters through the leaves of the trees, Gyuvin, with a slight trepidation, finds the strength to finally express what he has kept inside himself for so long. With a playful but sincere smile, he searches for words:

"Y/N," he begins, watching the waves of the wind move the lawn, "there is something I would like to whisper to the clouds and the wind, but I feel like an awkward poet, ready to tell a new story, a never-before-seen chapter. written..."

His voice becomes softer, hesitant but firm, as his eyes meet Y/N's, bright and full of hope. "It's like I'm a ray of sunshine blinded by your light, or a butterfly looking for a home among your laughter."

Y/N looks at him curiously, sensing the change in the atmosphere, but not anticipating the words to come.

Gyuvin smiles shyly, his words take courage. "You know, Y/N, there's something about you that makes me feel like I'm flying, like I'm the protagonist of an unknown song, a symphony to compose every day..."

He pauses for a moment, letting his words dance in the air, then, with a delicate gesture, he takes Y/N's hand in his. "So, perhaps, in the sea of ​​uncertainties, can I ask you to dance with me? To write new pages together, to explore this feeling that makes the soul vibrate?"

And as he says these words, their gazes meet, a vibrant, palpable energy between them. And in that suspended moment, time seems to slow down, allowing a shy smile to emerge on the lips of both. Without saying anything to each other, a magnetic attraction brings them together and, as if it were the natural epilogue of that silent dialogue, their gazes slowly close, their faces get closer and, without speaking, their looks say everything. In an emotionally charged moment, the two slowly grow closer. The world around them seems to stop as their hearts beat in unison.

The first contact of the lips is a moment of pure magic. The kiss is an explosion of emotions, a mix of sweetness and passion that contains years of hidden feelings.

Then, as if it was always destined to happen, they part, their gazes full of meaning. No words are necessary; the emotions are evident on the faces of both.

The moment is intense and full of meaning, opening the doors to a new phase in their relationship. Both understand that their bond has gone beyond friendship, opening a new chapter full of promise and possibility.

_____________________________________^^^______________________________________

How was this story? I hope you liked it!
also vote for my novel!🫶💋
always stay healthy and have fun!