.17

𝓢.𝓟
The Campano Family Ball
Viviana mumbled something under her breath as she dragged me to the bar, like she's been dragging me around all night.

While Viviana took a seat she slipped the Canali guy glass into her clutch bag. My eyebrow furrowed as I took the seat next to her. "What are you doing?" "Nothing, are you thirsty? You want something to drink?"

"Anything fruity". I said deciding to drop it. "Fitting" she mumbled, a small playful smile on her face. I laughed "shut up".

"Do you like wine?" " yes white wine, red is to bitter". "I figured, I'll get you that". She called for the bartender.

My eyes lingered on her as she ordered, her smile playful and polite; her tattoos climbing her neck and arms; her tendrils swaying ever so slightly as she moved her head while speaking.

I had to force myself to look away. It's been like this ever since she made that proposal, and has only gotten worse. "Can I get two glasses of Pinot Grigio and a Whiskey Neat for Antonio Canali at table 9".

"Right away ma'am" "thanks". She gave him a polite smile, and he walked off. "You're buying drinks for Antonio Canali. Never thought I hear that in a million years Viviana".

A random voice said, Viviana's head whipped to her left, and I leaned back in my chair to see who was standing next to her.

It was a women with fair skin, dark long straight hair falling down the shoulders of her red cocktail dress that was held up by strings, and was backless with the worlds deepest plunge in the middle of her chest that screamed look at my boobs and body.

My eyes landed on her face, and she was gorgeous with piercing green eyes, and a golden hoop nose ring in her right nostril.

"Priscilla?" Viviana said surprise all in her voice. "How are you doing babe?" Priscilla asked her tone low and feminine, before pulling Viviana into a hug.

Over Viviana's shoulder her eyes closed, and she squished herself into Viviana's body like she never wanted to let her go.

My stomach flipped at the scene infront of me, annoyance brewing low inside of me. Which is weird, I have no reason to be annoyed.

"God how long has it been?" " 3 almost 4 years" " you look good". Viviana said leaning back eyeing her outfit. Her tone was friendly, but the look in Priscilla's eyes said everything but.

Was Viviana flirting? And should I care?

"Me? look at you. I always loved when you would wear a dress because you rarely did it, and you just look so good in them".

I realized why I am annoyed, because Viviana hasn't acknowledged me at all since this women has arrived. It's like I'm not even here. I look to the back of Viviana's head, while shaking mine fully understanding this feeling growing inside of me.

I'm annoyed because I haven't been introduced, and that is all.

"Your drinks madam, and Mr.Canali received his whiskey". She nodded a thanks to the man and looked to me. "Priscilla this is Seona". Priscilla looked to me her eyes seeming to squint for a second, then she plastered a fake tight lipped smile.

"Ciao" she told me so quick, if I'd blinked I would've missed it. She turned to Viviana "this is your date for tonight?" She asked her voice filled with fake curiosity. "Yes" "so you guys are like together?" Why does that fucking matter.