.11

𝓥.𝓡
Two days later
I barely seen Seona yesterday. Only before I left for work around noon. When she was out downstairs eating lunch, and that was it. I definitely miss her, and need to plan something for us soon.

Right now I'm on my way to visit her before I leave for work. I knocked and walked in like usual, to her painting her toe nails. " I can get you a professional to do that, if you would like?" I suggest standing at the end of the bed nodding to her nails.

She tilted her head to the side chewing on the inside of her cheek as she inspected her work, and fuck she looks good while doing it. "Okay that would be nice" I nod in agreement.

Coming around the bed, I lean on the wall as she looks at me. Her eyes go down my body then back up, and I imagine just for a second. Me straddling her waist and slipping that shirt off her perfect body. I cleared my throat " I got you something".

"What is it?" I held her phone out from behind my back. "You think I'm trustworthy now? That I won't give you up".

"I mean there's nothing to give up. You have no evidence of anything, and also the cops in this city are basically on my payroll so..." I shrugged. "But yea no trusting you is definitely the reason". She rolls her eyes grabbing the phone.

"Why not give it sooner then?" "Had to make sure you won't go causing a commotion the second I hand it to you, but I think now we have an understanding yes?" She didn't respond, and I took that as to keep on talking.

"I sent it to some phone buff who basically jail broke it, and got the location sharing thing permanently off, because why in the hell did so many people have your location?"

"I worked at a bar in downtown Chicago with a bunch of other girls, it was a form of protection honestly". I nodded "Im glad you had that but now you have me". She playfully rolled her eyes, "my knight in shinning armor".

I laughed and continued, "I also took out all the numbers except for Jordan, Lisa, and your parents. So you can check in with them, you will say that you have decided to live in Italy for a year, and hopefully by the year is up you will say for life".

"Not gonna happen". I chuckled sitting down next to her. "Who you calling first?" "My parents" her finger hovered over the call button, before she looked at me. "Can I get some privacy?"

"Don't be mad Carina, but I need to be here for each of those calls". "Why?" "To make sure you say the right thing, and to see if anyone has put out a missing persons or anything".

"For someone who doesn't want me to feel kidnapped you're doing exactly that right now". " I'm sorry darling, now hurry please I have work".

She pressed the call button holding it up to her ear. "Speaker" I mouthed, and she smacked her lips pulling it away from her face. Her mom picked up "hey Seona". " Hey mom" "how are you?" " I'm good how you doing?" "Me and your dad are good". "Where is dad?" "He's down in the basement, hold on let me get him".

"She sounds lovely" I whispered to Seona, she shrugged looking off. "Yea she's okay I just have never really been close with her or my dad". Before I could ask why, an older man cut me off. "Hey Seona" " hey dad".

"How you doing? How was your trip?" "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you guys about, can mom hear?" "Yea she can" "I've actually decided to move to Italy for a year". "Really how did you get the money for that, you saved up from the bar?" "Yup been saving for a year" she lied.