.16

𝓥.𝓡
1 week later
I hit the bottom of the stairs tugging up my dress, it was black and strapless with a corset for the top. I can't lie I looked good with my hair in a neat bun with intricately placed tendrils falling around, and diamonds in my ears, on my neck, and wrist.

"Seona you ready?" I called from down stairs as I turned the corner to Bosco and Mario chatting, waiting for us in their suits and bow ties. "The cars are ready to go right?" "Yes Ms.Rossi" I nodded.

But my attention was quickly pulled to the stairs when I heard heels clicking. I watched gapping in awe of this woman coming down. A real life princess, even though I've seen her in this it still never fails to leave me speechless.

Her hair was freshly straighten with curls in it.
It was a slightly new style that I haven't seen on her yet, and fuck was it just as good as her other ones, maybe even better.

I mindlessly went to the bottom of the stairs, and held out my hand to help her down the rest. Her gloved hand slithered in mine making my chest warm, and she walked down.

Once infront of me, I realized her eyes were no where near my own. Instead all up and down my body, she had a pretty flush on her cheeks, and I'm sure my face mirrored hers as well.

That warm feeling in my chest traveled down low into my belly as she took me in, looked at me with almost hunger in her eyes, then her eyes finally landed on mine and she blushed more realizing she was caught staring.

Her blush deepen when I cocked my eyebrow. "And what is that look in your eye?" I asked stepping a bit closer to her, she swallowed. "I am just- surprised- I have never seen you in a dress".

"I have never looked like that when I'm surprised". I stepped closer closing out some more space to where there was a slither of it in between us. "No darling, only when I'm-".

"Ms.Rossi" both our heads whipped to Bosco. "Sorry to interrupt, but we really should be leaving now". I nodded he's right, Grazie a dio he stopped me from saying what I was going to say.

I really do need to calm down. She just brings out this animalistic side of myself. The one that just wants to rip off her clothes, and give her so many orgasm she eventually forgets her own name.

I turned to her and ran an innocent hand down her cheek. "You look fucking gorgeous". I heard her sharp inhale at my touch, and a smirk fell upon my lips. "You look beautiful as well" she responded breathless and my smile widen.

"Thank you Carina let's go" while walking away, I tried to bite at the corner of my lips to wipe this ridiculously goofy smile off of my face.

We made our way to the cars. "We're taking this one?" She asked as we rounded my Maserati. "I thought I take one of my personal cars out for tonight, and let Bosco and Mario drive the suburban". She nodded and got in.

"This car is really nice" " yeah?" I asked glancing at her. "I got two other ones, maybe one day we can take em for a spin". I put the car in drive and sped off.

———
At the Campano Family Ball
I tossed the keys to valley, and went to Seonas side. Even though I was all dolled up tonight my mannerisms never left, and my hand slid to the small of her back. While my face set to scowl at any body who looked at her for a second to long.

We walked in through the arching doors, I looked around for Alessia, as Seona understandably took in the sights. Yes, it was pretty magnificent, my Zia is a perfectionist. From the giant chandelier in the middle of the floor right over the ice statue, to the expensive cloths and jewels draped everywhere on the walls.

It checked every box of elegant and grace. Yes it was pretty cool, but I couldn't focus on that like Seona. Not when as we moved further into the function more eyes seemed to land on my Carina.