.03

𝓥.𝓡
The day before
"Are we ready to start our reports?" I asked the gentlemen sitting at my table from the head of it. Some nodded some gave me verbal agreements. I nod my head towards the man closest to me to take the floor.

"I've doubled the shipments for the warehouse like we talked about, and the change was really successful. But, it might be a lot on my workers. So I was thinking about hiring more". I nodded leaning back in my chair.

"Just make sure before you hire you give me an extensive deep dive into them, and I'll get back to you as your final say so". "Yes Ms.Rossi" he nodded.

The man next to him went on giving me his report on his location. Well, technically my location all of them are mine, and they just run them for me. Then give me a monthly check in.

Two more men went on telling me there minor problems, and I gave solutions. Then it was on to Al. A British man who doesn't run anything for me, but I do sell drugs through his club in london. And if his club goes down I could with it, so I like to keep a close eye on him. Plus he's an idiot.

All eyes were on al waiting for him to speak. I crossed my legs tilting my head to the side, he cleared his throat. "Well.... I um wish my report could be as good as the others, but I've got bad news". He said letting out a nervous chuckle.

Which only made me irritated. Which I know he could see clear as day on my face. "Don't bullshit me Al start talking" I ordered.

"Well a couple of days ago 2 people overdosed at my club. My men and women working that night said the two men bought the drugs in the club got high and died. We dropped their bodies far away from my club, but cops are still sniffing around a bit. But they've got nothing so". He finished with a shrug.

"Al you know I've got eyes and ears everywhere right?" He nodded. "So before I get pissed do you want to change anything in that story?"

"What do you mean Ms.Rossi?" I uncrossed my legs leaning forward, before slamming my hand down on the table.

"It wasn't an overdose. Fentanyl was found in their systems the drugs were laced". I said calmly. A little to calm it made Al shift in his chair.

Good.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. "I'm not withholding anything. I just didn't tell you that part because all the drugs in my club is yours, and I didn't think you wanted people to know that your-".

I cut him off with a little chuckle. His mouth shut and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I stood up shrugging off my blazer jacket knowing all eyes were on me.

I sat my blazer on the back of my seat, then leaned over the table grabbing Al by his lousy collar.

I yanked his face to me sliding his upper half onto the table making drinks spill and things to clatter.

"Listen here you idiotic fuck. If you ever try to come up in my shit, and suggest that the drugs I make sure is from the purest place on fucking earth is laced. I will pay your wife and kid a fucking visit, and don't think for a second I mean the friendly kind".

I wouldn't dare harm them. Instead, I'd pay his wife to take their daughter and flee the country. Then tell him they're dead.

Al eyes were wide from shock as well as some others. I took his stunned silence as to continue. "The drugs that were laced could not have been mine. So either they were from somebody on the street, and your people were wrong. Or and you better hope this isn't the reason". I pulled him in closer.

"Your secretly selling with somebody else". Selling with another person isn't the problem, it's the secretly part. The only reason I could think of him selling in secret is because, I don't like whoever he has partnered with. And if it's who I think it is, he won't be breathing for long.